Originally posted by WeaselBomb:
Is there a straight exhaust system out there that would be good on a setup such as this? interior noise from the exhaust is annoying to me. Is there anything that can appease me in a single pipe? ANYTHING?

I'm not sure if any single outlet aftermarket performance systems are available. If you're looking for a high flowing, modest sounding single outlet exhasut system maybe your best bet is to have one custom made at a shop. This will also allow you to work with the technician at the shop to pick and choose the components you'll be installing.

If you're willing to spend the money, Borla has an excellent system for the SVT Contour which can easily be fitted to a non-svt. The Borla system performs well and is proven to boost low RPM torque over the stock SVT exhaust. Plus its quiet, barely louder than the stock system, with interior noise no more than it is in a stock SVT.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson