Ok, so I've got a 1998 SE Sport, and I've been planning in the future a large revamp of the entire car. Probably some honed manifolds and perhaps a 3L with some ported heads in there, and probably the SHOshop Power Package too. But the exhaust i was going to go for the SVT duals, which would mean that I'd need a new bumper/body kit, which would mean a new paint job. Well, [censored], that's a lot for a lil bit of performance. However, it looks like that the SVT exhaust isn't exactly better? Is there a straight exhaust system out there that would be good on a setup such as this? Remember that there would be a hi-flow y-pipe and cat on there. Also, I'm not a big fan of noise. I'm a crazy big audiofile, so interior noise from the exhaust is annoying to me. A little bit of engine roar from up front I like, but if it's making noise behind me, it's a bit frustrating. Is there anything that can appease me in a single pipe? ANYTHING?

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door