Quote:
Originally posted by Unlimited_Boost:
OK, so i'm at the litestep website. what do I do now? do you just dl the 'themes' or is there a base prog. i have to dl first?

There's the actual shell, Litestep, that you have to download. Get LSDistro, makes getting going much easier, IMHO. Then install it. As long as you're not running XP (if you are, it's a little more involved), your next reboot should take you into Litestep. From there... big learning curve!

Your desktop as you know it in Explorer is gone, but that's alright, you didn't really need it anyways. Usually, a right click on the desktop will bring up a menu. Go down to Swap Theme and choose LSTS, that's a theme browser of sorts. LSDistro should come with a few already installed. Or you can download more (make sure they're labelled LSDistro compatible) from the website and put them in your \lsdistro\themes directory.

It's taking me some getting used to so that I like Litestep. Still playing with it. I couldn't find a theme that did EXACTLY what I wanted, so I've started to learn some stuff on my own, and have modified a theme so that I like it better.