Originally posted by Harrry:
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
haha-- are you a first year student? forgive me, but i don't know how old you are (oops?) and i'm to lazy to look at your profile--

on a paying status-- i'm at WMU and i think paying around 8k--- plus apartment @ 410/month with utilities-- and a lot of beer expenses

lol, I dont drink, and yes this is my first year and im 18. I feel asleep for the student orientation so I missed the activities I guess thats the price you pay for having to lift you crap up 4 flights of stairs over and over again.

Didn't you get help? Frats, soroity, football team wrestling team, are out there helping new comers into there dorms this morning. My girl was helping people move in all day today.

Well see you soon, if pud makes his ass out there we all can meet up. Well in 2 months i will be living out there.

Going back for my master's!! hell yeah!!!

You cant make me go till wednesday loser!

Ill be there m t w t in the afternoons. Im done with morning classes, I either forget to go or fall asleep in class.

I dont think ill see either of you guys tho, since you two are on main campus and ive been banished to Owens / bdubs

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-