Originally posted by todras:
1`)Today,mon,is the first time I've seen an e mail from Travis on his issue & I have replied Thank you Terry for your replys

2)He could have phoned Yeah what's that number? Should be on my reciept... Yeah where's that reciept?
3)Jumping to conclusions will not promote good service from me Caught in the moment, sorry
4)Who did the install?,did it have a new driveshaft circlip and was the shaft fully home? I installed it, and yes it had new driveshafts put in, and seated.
5)Maybe its the clutch I didn't hear and rattling, but possible.
6)Attempting to tear down the trans tower etc is not a good idea when I haven't even had a chance to comment/talk to him on the issue!! Having my car sitting when it could be as simple as a shift tower problem sucks, for the record I didn't pull the shift tower I was waiting to hear from Terry

FWIW as you know,it's very rare that an HMS trans with a Quaife or Torsen breaks due to bad parts or a bad build. Lets hope that WHEN I establish this is not a trans issue he will 'go public' with that!!!!

I apologize publicly for anything I may have done to hurt the spotless reputation of HMS motorsports.
I wish no harm to anyone.

I was only looking for trouble shooting tips in order to get my car back on the road. I would rather not send my trans to Terry if it's something I could fix, because I am the cause of the problem in the first place.

I will check to see if I can change gears without pushing in the clutch.

I will check to see if the speedo moves when I put it in gear.

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?