Hi everyone!

Haven't been around in a while - just reading on some older posts.

Brian - Congrats on the new apartment! It's sooo great to live on your own! Good luck with everyone.

Elky - Happy B-day bro!

Mike and Kim - I hope the new house is coming along ok. From the pics that I saw - that house will make a great summer party hangout! I'm happy for you two.

Goonz - The more I see your car, the more it reminds me of mine after I bought it off of Mark (MTOSVT, MTORSX, MTOWRX, etc...). Get some rims and paint those grills black and it'll be my car the day it drove away from my garage for the last time! It's lookin good kid - Keep it up!

skunk - I hope all is OK. I still owe you for bringing me to the parts store in Worcestor after my car quit on the dyno! lol. Friggin wrong TPS will do that do a car.

Ryan & Sue - I hope your enjoying the new toy - the good weather is right around the corner! Lisa just won't go for trading in her Jetta for the MazdaSpeed Miata. oh well. If you guys are in the area and want to grab some Olive Garden, look us up (or PM me).

I've been lurking around the garagejunkies.net forum. I'll be setting up my garage this spring - should come out pretty nice. My garage is so disorganized - its crazy. Although all my detail supplies are in nice order. lol.

Hope everyone had a safe and HAPPY Holiday's.

C'ya!

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr