Manual
3-D Maglight (fits just perfectly!)
some fuses
an envelope with registration and insurance- makes it faster when I get pulled over.
maps! NY, PA, Binghamton, Suquehanna county.
Guide to "buying and selling your car in PA". I dunno, my dad had it in there. I'll be glad it's there when I see a great deal I have to pick up right then

.44 Mag (Redhawk hunter), sometimes. Technically, since I'm not 21 it should be in the back seat, or trunk. Whatever. I don't like it sliding around. I usually only have it during hunting season anyway.

My trunk always has a nice big rope, a smaller, thinner one, and paper towels. Also, a knit hat and a few little blocks of wood around the spare. Also, a qt. of Mobil 1. In the winter it has a snowbrush-scraper, and in the summer a bathing suit, and usually a jug of water. I left the suit in from last summer: eaten by a rodent. Pfft. My trunk floor is removed, and replaced with a 3/4" piece of plywood with my sub bolted to it. I can pull the whole thing during auto-x season.

The seatback pocket has a copy of my version of this: link
Comes in very handy.

The lower din-slot holder has a tire pressure guage, sunglasses, and pens. It also has the (currently non-funtional) wire for my iPod.

The center console is garbage. I keep it lined with a little bad when I can. I hate trash in the car.

CD case usually rides shotgun, but it goes in the glovebox when I have passengers or am racing.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results