Wow Josh,

Sounds like you have your career aspirations really well thought out. I'm not sure who Thomas Crown is, but then again, I'm mostly clueless about life anymore anyway! I can't help ya much about the schools back east, as I'm an engineer, and haven't hung around with too many business majors lately. But it sounds like either school would be great.

Yeah, I really feel sorry for ya... slightly older dude hanging around with all those impressionable 18-22 year old chicks (who tend to love slightly older dudes), hot new car, and new eyeballs in a couple of weeks. Let the good times roll, man!

Word of advice....don't grow up too quick man. You have your whole life ahead of you to be a mature responsible adult. Might as well have fun in college and enjoy the hell out of it. Once you get a respectible corporate job, you're be wealthy (hopefully), but the carefree days of beer, broads, and rock 'n roll will be just a fond memory!

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles