There is a local company that does specialized parts for boeing, and my dad has to use them a lot for his work at boeing. and after talking to them, they want to see the piece, and a drawing of it, using catia so they can possibly redesign it. They said 400 minium and 800 maxium for the price as long as we do all the designing of the part. which shouldn't be to hard. So I figure thats a much easier price to work with. I have so far only raised 600. I won't be getting much more money till the end of the month when I get my check and my ot check. As for my car its still throwing oil from the back left corner of the oil pan, near passenger side door. I keep checking the oil levels and they are fine. But there is a large puddle near the end of my drive way. We are gonna recheck to make sure the bolts were tightened to spec. Also heard that switching to syn can also sometimes cause leaks. I feel we did an adequate job sealing in the new baffled oil pan also, so I don't think its the seal.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.