My thought process on this ...
The reason I picked saturday versus sunday was mainly so we can meet up & still have plenty of time to check out the mall while we're there , rather than meeting up & rushing around to see a couple stores just in time for the mall to close . Besides , saturday just works better for me .

As for the noon versus later idea ... I think we ought to meet up during the "lunch hours" so that (a) it's during the warmest part of the day (b) we can take advantage of the lunch menu (c) so there's plenty of time to cruise the mall after our meet (d) so that it's not late as heck getting back home (it's my anniversary ) (e) that timeframe has always worked best for past meets .

That's my input . I'd like to have several lunch/dinner meets this fall/winter , so if you can't make this one , there will be more to come . Maybe even one closer to your home (or mine , for that matter) . We have a pretty good group here , we ought to take advantage of it .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !