Originally posted by RoadiJeff:
Several people have criticized bjjranger for posting about a throttle body optimization that already has a how-to procedure on the CEG website and has been discussed for a long time on here. However, I found his post quite informative.

His link provided the only pics I've seen of how to modify the halfshaft and they make it quite clear on what to do. The CEG how-to is difficult to understand in that area and, although many people have complained, no one has edited it.

Yes, the "RoguePerformance" website he links to is really fun. Had to cringe when I saw the MAF modification!

Lots of other interesting stuff and the pictures are very good. Definitely worth checking out even if just for the entertainment value. I've worked on much of the late 80s and early 90s ford stuff they talk about so its kind of nostalgic...wait, what am I saying, I still drive this stuff daily!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles