Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Well she's soaking in the MOPAR Combustion Chamber Cleaner at the moment, then its a 20 minute drive to Gaylord for new Autolite plugs. I'll rag on her a bit on the way, as per the instructions I found and hopefully this cleans her out good.

I only used one can, but bought two so if I wanted/needed, could do a second treatment.

And my hands stink like chemicals, so I have to get out of this office before I get high.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Well, just beat the sh!t out of er, and she seems to be a little smoother now, but still vibrates the car at idle (only below 800 RPMs). So, on to the intake overhaul procedures!! And spark plug change. I'm gonna smooth this sucker out sooner or later.....

J
J
well if oil passages do become dirty, what do you do to clean them out. My car started knocking just a few days ago and even stalled on me on the free way. I 've been told that I am gonna have to replace the engine, but I wanty make sure that it isn't a simpler problem.

98 Silver Frost SVT Painted Calipers Yokohama Tires defend the ridge
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Well, about 2 weeks later and my car no longer runs, so take that for what its worth.

3L time.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard