Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
lol, thats funny my wife said that she would just sit there, drink beer and make fun of me!! you nailed that one the head.

1999 Contour Sport KKM Filter Modified Rear Lights Silver Painted Dash 5.6" TV Fiberglassed into Dash (pictures soon) DVD Player Fiberglased into Airbag (pictures soon) 17" Crome Rims Custom Duel Exhuast installed
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Yeah, my Girlfrined doesn't understand my car obsession either, so I'm used to it! I don't know if she'll be coming or not though.

But as long as there is more than 1, then that'll definately help!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
definitely the more the merrier.
I'm glad to see that you will all be able to make it.
I'm excited

perhaps when your girls see that there are couples out there who are both enthusiastic about the 'tour, they may become a little more interested in your car and CEG. who knows right?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
excelent idea!!! im looking forward to meeting you all.

1999 Contour Sport KKM Filter Modified Rear Lights Silver Painted Dash 5.6" TV Fiberglassed into Dash (pictures soon) DVD Player Fiberglased into Airbag (pictures soon) 17" Crome Rims Custom Duel Exhuast installed
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Eric L:
Yeah, my Girlfrined doesn't understand my car obsession either, so I'm used to it! I don't know if she'll be coming or not though.

But as long as there is more than 1, then that'll definately help!

Dude, you got a girlfriend? When did this happen? I thought you only spend money on you car and lotion...

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
LMAO

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
When is septemebr?

93 ATX SHO SHO Shop Y-pipe SHO Shop Flex-pipe SubFrame Connectors RActive Heat-Sheilded Filter Intrax Springs Bondurant struts
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Actually, Eric, all, the motor club that I'm affiliated with (Group 1 KC) is having a big-ass "last cruise of the summer" thing. It starts off at Shawnee Mission Park where we're going to have a lil mini show, hand out trophies, etc, and we move to all sorts of places, end up in North KC I believe. We're expecting a ton of people. We're currently handing out fliers and I think we're gonna hand out around 10,000. I have a ton in my car right now, I'll try to get the info up on here pretty soon, but you all might be interested in that. It'd be nice to show them that some contours are real badass. I can give 'em a looksy into what mine might look like here pretty soon So yeah I'll be the only contour in the group, as they are mainly an import group, but accept domestics as well. I'd love it if you guys at least met up with us at some point during the night.

P.S. If I recall correctly, which I'm rather sure I do, Group 1 was at USACi last year, or whenever it was when I went with you all, Eric, Johnny, etc. I didn't know who they were then though so I didn't really visit 'em, but yeah. It's cool to see a motor club that's actually active in showing, etc. Since I've been hanging out with them they've been to numerous shows, St.Louis for NOPI (i went with), Dallas, Denver, Chicago later this year, etc. I think you guys would like 'em and vice versa.

Last edited by 97CS; 09/08/03 04:50 AM.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I told my fiance that a bunch of us Contour owners were gonna get together and eat BBQ and talk about cars, and asked if her she wanted to come. She goes "Are they gonna get mad I drive a Corolla?". Classic, eh? Anyways, I told her that there were gonna be some significant others there who weren't as into the car scene as all of us. She said "That's good, so the rest of us normal people can sit in the corner, and attempt to understand the *true* meaning of horsepower?". I tell her "Yea! And eat cow while doing it!". I think she's excited.

-Jonathan

Jonathan '96 Contour Zetec MTX 208,XXX miles
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Wow, this is really tuning out to be something pretty big! I'm really looking forward to it. Too, bad this week is going to drag now!

00 SVT Contour (1584) 04 F-350 XLT Sport V10 02 Honda Spirit 750 64 390 FE Big Block
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard