Print Thread
Page 10 of 83 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 82 83
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Originally posted by johnnyfive:
Do we have to calibrate these or do they just go in place with the stock?
Next, go and put me down too...But I want a confermation of these guages in the works... Before I send payment.

They just go in place with the stock ones. Ok I will put you on the list, which ones do you need the SVT or SE ones?

Which one would be better for the 97' Contour Gl Zetec with a tach? Moreless it would be the SE. What do you think?

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Do we have to calibrate these or do they just go in place with the stock?
Next, go and put me down too...But I want a confermation of these guages in the works... Before I send payment.

They just go in place with the stock ones. Ok I will put you on the list, which ones do you need the SVT or SE ones?

Which one would be better for the 97' Contour Gl Zetec with a tach? Moreless it would be the SE. What do you think?

LOL ok I'll put you on the list for the SE gauges.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
how hard are these things to install, anyone have exp with these? any input would help. thanks

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Repost but had to make sure everyone seen it, and had to make some changes to the list to add people.

k everyone I have a little bad news. I was misqouted on the price of the gauges and hvac combo deal. The price is going to be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping, thats for the indiglo gauge faces with the HVAC indiglo. The price is set and will not change again. If it does I will pay for the difference out of my own pocket. Thats my promise to you. Oh btw this is the same price Bnoon was selling them for, just so you know.

Ok now the bad news is out of the way time for the goodnews. Ok everyone who wants to start sending money can send it to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . All we need is 2 more people to buy the combo package and we can order extra hvac's. This includes any combo of SVT and V6 gauges. So now we can get it done sooner and get the SVT people in on it too.

Ok here is the list we have so far.

Regular gauges..................SVT gauges
1)1BADTOUR.....................1)Kappa2006
2)SinisTour29...................2)hetfield
3)Batmobile.....................3)JETNBYA
4)Micah.........................4)dubkatz
5)crusinmercury.................5)ABeeSVT
6)weaselbomb
7)tttc
8)Bumpin
9)Skrilla187
10)fastrussman
11)Contour_LXsport
12)Tim
13)jidai (FCO)
14)PSU48187
15)abilies
16)Josch
17)Johnnyfive
18)Vermeleon69

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Oh and btw we now have 23 people in on the gauges and hvac.
We only need 2 more to order these which will take 2 weeks to get this made and shipped out after we get everyone.

So I know I'm forgeting something so if you have any questions feel free to pm me or just shout it out here.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping after we get 25 of the combos ordered.

1)Porgieame316
2)scottd60
3)Judge
4)cruise8

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

I am sorry for the price mixup and hope I don't lose anyone because of it. These are a high quality product that I'm sure you well be happy with, remember these are the exact same ones bnoon was selling. Thats about it for now.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
if they tell u they'll fix the misspellings, any chance to order just the white small overlays. if your ordering from the same company as cardoc, they didn't fix them last time. they've got the templates already made. they just now make them as orders come in.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
So when are we supposed to send some Ends your way?

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
So when are we supposed to send some Ends your way?

Well I still need two more people, which I think I have, so anytime you want to send it would be great, the sooner I get all the money in, the sooner these get made.

I should have the last two people by the end of this week.

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Repost just had to change the list and add more info at the bottom.

k everyone I have a little bad news. I was misqouted on the price of the gauges and hvac combo deal. The price is going to be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping, thats for the indiglo gauge faces with the HVAC indiglo. The price is set and will not change again. If it does I will pay for the difference out of my own pocket. Thats my promise to you. Oh btw this is the same price Bnoon was selling them for, just so you know.

Ok now the bad news is out of the way time for the goodnews. Ok everyone who wants to start sending money can send it to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . All we need is 1 more person to buy the combo package and we can order extra hvac's. This includes any combo of SVT and V6 gauges. So now we can get it done sooner and get the SVT people in on it too.

Ok here is the list we have so far.

Regular gauges..................SVT gauges
1)1BADTOUR.....................1)Kappa2006
2)SinisTour29...................2)hetfield
3)Batmobile.....................3)JETNBYA
4)Micah.........................4)dubkatz
5)crusinmercury.................5)ABeeSVT
6)weaselbomb
7)tttc
8)Bumpin
9)Skrilla187
10)fastrussman
11)Contour_LXsport
12)Tim
13)jidai (FCO)
14)PSU48187
15)abilies
16)Josch
17)Johnnyfive
18)Vermeleon69
19)jholloway

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Oh and btw we now have 24 people in on the gauges and hvac.
We only need 1 more to order these which will take 2 weeks to get this made and shipped out after we get everyone.

So I know I'm forgeting something so if you have any questions feel free to pm me or just shout it out here.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping after we get 25 of the combos ordered.

1)Porgieame316
2)scottd60
3)Judge
4)cruise8

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

I am sorry for the price mixup and hope I don't lose anyone because of it. These are a high quality product that I'm sure you well be happy with, remember these are the exact same ones bnoon was selling. Thats about it for now.

Ok here is the deal on the gauges that have been mispelled, this was fords fault, 99-00 contours and mystiques where all mispelled on the traction control. It is spelled "traotion" on the guages you'll be getting, these were a freebee because of this mistake, you are getting them free too, your just paying for the gauges and hvac. It would cost alot of money to have new templates made,like hundreds.
So remember your getting these for free you have the option of putting them on or using your old ones, personally I'll be putting them all on because it looks good and I'm not going to let a mispelling keep me from putting them all on.

Ok onto the next subject, the reverse indiglo gauges and hvac cannot be done. They look just like the factory gauges and would not be worth the money that these would cost to make and buy.

Well thats all for now, I'll be posting better pics of the gauges here in a few minutes.

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Here is the pics I promised.

Ok here is what it looks like installed in the cluster.

Here is a pic of the hvac durning the day.

Ok here is a couple of pics of it all lit up and looking good.

Well there you have it.

Come on just one more person. We can do this.

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
ok since they cant do reverse indies, put me down for just the hvacs. thanx

Page 10 of 83 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard