Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#591423 04/02/03 09:45 PM
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
The rest of the world should be happy we aren't the imperialistic pigs that CNN talking heads tell everybody we are. We could own the world in 10 years.

My Lord, did you see that freaking air power? Those cluster bombs are outrageous.

I am just grateful that our leadership in this country has the right motives for going into this war. If not, we would have the whole region in 3 years.

Take it easy.

#591424 04/02/03 10:31 PM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Sorry but CNN is not telling everybody that we are imperialistic pigs, the world already knows it! CNN is the mouth piece of the US government. Us going to war without some more key support from the world was not the best thing to do. I think it was going to come to that anyway. I just think its funny that Saddam is using missiles he claimed to not have agenst the US and Kuwait and the rest of the World still refuses to see Saddam for the prick that he is. Just my two cents.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard