Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
This is a re-post from a few months ago, none the less the driver is still retarted and should take that [censored] to the track!

2000 Contour SVT 17" Focus SVT wheels Intrax suspension #1694
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
As long as it's a quarter mile.

I wouldn't want him near me on a track day.

Originally posted by reFLex:
This is a re-post from a few months ago, none the less the driver is still retarted and should take that [censored] to the track!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:
Originally posted by Derk2000:
Originally posted by rozwell911:
Read my signature below...Anyone who loves fords/domestics believes this is true.

I love many cars, regarless of origin. I don't believe your sig is true. Sorry.

Ditto. Tastefully done, just about any car can look good.

i disagree as well. around here, driving american gets you pointed at and laughed at. especially big "wasteful" V8s like Mustangs.

Mustangs and Camaros are for "guidos"....

but German SUVs are OK.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
145? Ummm.... no. Fastest I've ever driven was 105, and it was faster than what numbnuts is doing in that vid. And... on a 2 lane road? Idiot!

And, while I'm not a fan of imports, I don't HATE them (aside from Civics- more for the people that swear by them as the be-all-end-all of "sports" cars and think that a stock civic will be Robin's 66 Mustang....), but, I wouldn't specifically BUY an import. I'd rather take the time and spend the money on a domestic car of equal capability. Just my preference.

But, then again, I'm a redneck. :-)

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
wonder what the neighborhood cop would do if he caught the ricer goin the ~115 that he was?

any thoughts?

Thomas
95 LX v6

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by FLuiDSVT:
Who cares about all the numbers or saftey issues..Just watch it. Definitely a fun car! This is a video of another car with a similar s/c setup. Can't we all just enjoy horsepower without arguing....for one thread.

Please?

EXACTLY ..........damn lucky guy ,,,,that loked like a LOT of fun , i would do the same !!

I
CEG'er
CEG'er
I
Yeah, no doubt that guy was a friggen moron for doing that on a two-lane road. The only place(off-track) that Ive ever gotten above 90 and felt safe is on an interstate when the roads seperate and you are like 60 yards over from the oncoming traffic. Even still it is not safe.

Yeah and whoever said that they'd never do that with a passenger is a moron. While i agree that id never drive crazy with anyone in the car with me, there is much more to consider.

When you drive dangerously you are equally putting every other person on the road at risk. Just because there is no one else in YOUR car doesnt absolve you from any responsibility. Everyone on the road is like your passenger. Think of it like this. Take a bus, fill it up with everyone that you would pass on the road when you were racing and then drive like you stole something. Right, thats ridiculous no one would do something that stupid. Just think when you feel like speeding excessively. How would you feel if you hit a minivan full of kids. "Well at least there wasnt anyone in the car with me." Its just Stupid.

At least we can take some consolation that the majority of people doing this are in small civics or compact "sports cars." if they hit an suv or something, the victims would be at least a little more safe.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by I Heart SVT:
Who needs a turbo.

ME!

'98 T-Red SVT #4290
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ChriSVT:
Originally posted by I Heart SVT:
Who needs a turbo.

ME!

me too!!!

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I hope that guy finds a nice telephone pole next time he tries that on a two lane road with cars going by , and going over a hill. That [censored] is careless and i would never shed one tear to hear of his demise.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard