Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Lets get things straight first, is yours an Automatic, or a manual? If it's an Automatic, there's only one green button on the underside of the shifter, and that's the O/D lockout switch, press it and a green light on the dash comes on (says "O/D Off") and it dosent go into Overdrive. It you have a Manual, you should only have a Reverse Lockout Switch, which you press to go into reverse, Im not sure, but Manuals dont have O/D off buttons since you can shift for yourself, but all ConTique guages have all the lights (T/C, O/D off, etc...) Just the ones that arent equipped with those features dont have the bulbs and the wiring to make them light up.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Cool Blue Mystique:
Lets get things straight first, is yours an Automatic, or a manual? If it's an Automatic, there's only one green button on the underside of the shifter, and that's the O/D lockout switch, press it and a green light on the dash comes on (says "O/D Off") and it dosent go into Overdrive. It you have a Manual, you should only have a Reverse Lockout Switch, which you press to go into reverse, Im not sure, but Manuals dont have O/D off buttons since you can shift for yourself, but all ConTique guages have all the lights (T/C, O/D off, etc...) Just the ones that arent equipped with those features dont have the bulbs and the wiring to make them light up.

Uhm... I THINK that sounds just like what I posted two posts up..

Also, if that wasn't cleared up by me, then the whole "Oh.. I forgot to tell you.. its a CSVT" thing would clarify that, too, wouldn't it?

Useless post count disguised as help..

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Quick somebody get me a double dose of Prozac cus I am sorely confused

This post is a nightmare and someone needs to post the Jules pic!

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
2 guard Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I want to say sorry for all the mass confusion guys, but i just went an looked at another 98 csvt an that lite didnt come on when i started it at all so it must be a ecu problem (rite).
Yes my cars a 98 csvt once again SORRY everyone.

Say hello to the bad guy. 98.5 CSVT KKM intake,SQ system.... 2003 accord coupe 6speed. waiting for the after market to catch up....
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by midnghtflm:
Originally posted by Cool Blue Mystique:

Uhm... I THINK that sounds just like what I posted two posts up..

Also, if that wasn't cleared up by me, then the whole "Oh.. I forgot to tell you.. its a CSVT" thing would clarify that, too, wouldn't it?

Useless post count disguised as help..

Wow, lay off the Haterade dude, excuse me for trying to be helpful and clear things up, lighten up, un-do your wedgie, and smile. Remember, keep your words kind and sweet - you just might have to eat them one day

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
My bad, dude... you are a very helpful person at times, and I shouldn't hate like that. I will not go into the whole "I must've been tired, and needed sleep" excuses (even though I went into work at 0530 and didn't get home until the NEXT midnight.. by the time I slept it was 1:00, and had to be at work again at 0530, today... SUCKS)

Anyway... my bad.. any and all help is nice to have, so clearing it up wasn't bad. My apologies.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard