I am making a proposition to several companies in a very professional manor to arrange production of some performance internal engine parts for the 2.5 liter duratec. Since the recent production of our turbo "thank you chris and terry" I cant help but think it is time we upgraded to some heavy metal to prevent us from melting our mills with our high NOS boost and forced induction. I made a proposition to Crane cams in the form of a fax that claimed that we will be heard on our request. It also stated that I will be sending a fax every morning untill a reply has been sent. If This does not work after a week I will personally call there production team. Does anyone know who I should go after to purchas some other necessary parts for modification to 2.5 power plant? As far as valves, bearings head etc: let me know asap so I con get to work. No promises are being made but the more people that try ..the more likly it is to become a reality.

eek

http://www.pbase.com/contourconcepts/contourconcepts

Motegi rims and lugs, Custom decals, soon I will have custom air brushing and corvette hood scoop, custom interior pieces and fiber glass enclosure in the making. kicker 900 watt amp w/2 kicker comp vr subs, pioneer xm radio, functioning euro antenna, clear interior brake light,CAI, blue bulbs and apr spoiler. Nitrous kit sitting in garage waiting to be installed, along with msd dis ignition wich is to be put on by MSD tech's who insist it will work. waiting on manual tranny and svt conversion parts. 2.5 v6
(DJ Says) "Hey our Contour may not be the quickest car on the streets but its been proven to whip a few of those Celicas here and there."
(Lil Timmy Bojangles Exclaims) "EVEN THE ONES WITH THE CHROME EXAUST TIP AND THE 6 FOOT WHALE TAIL??"""
(DJ Responds) Yes Lil Timmy ..Even Those Ones. =oÞ