Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
hey hey hey.... don't steal the glory from the show and shine winners....!!!! One page of the winners and maybe a half or quarter of a page for the event photo and contact information... Nice job mike - if your car was my car, my page would look like what you had put together too...

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
pictures have been submitted to evan via email. I wrote an article basically summing up the weekend as well so we'll see if he decides to use that. Hes out of the office until the 7th. I swear hes a hard man to get ahold of.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
pictures have been submitted to evan via email. I wrote an article basically summing up the weekend as well so we'll see if he decides to use that. Hes out of the office until the 7th. I swear hes a hard man to get ahold of.

Did you included that Decepticon aka steeda was 5 hours late for the show and shine becuase he was puking his guts out due to doing multiple shots of god knows what?

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Did you included that Decepticon aka steeda was 5 hours late for the show and shine becuase he was puking his guts out due to doing multiple shots of man's milk

Yep! I'm sure he'll be thrilled to put that into the article.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Did you included that Decepticon aka steeda was 5 hours late for the show and shine becuase he was puking his guts out due to doing multiple shots of man's milk

Yep! I'm sure he'll be thrilled to put that into the article.

Mark

you SHUT your cock holster!

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E

you SHUT your cock holster!

BUAHAHAHAHAHA
that has to be the funniest thing i have read all day!!!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I havent heard back from Evan so I sent him another email today. Surprisingly, I didnt get an auto-reply back and I got this a few hours later.

I've been overloaded and haven't scheduled it in the book yet.

Evan J. Smith
Editor
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine
Primedia
365 W. Passaic St.
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662

Its going to happen, but I guess we just need to keep being patient.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
That's cool. Whenever it happens is fine by me! I just looked at my first MM&FF mag yesterday - not bad, lotsa mustangs, not many other fords though. Our cars would look great in it... - JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard