Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
you guys feel better now
|
|
|
V

i'll take them off your hands alex.

then pm me or something

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
#1230400 04/01/05 01:31 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I never even told pete that I would sell my rims to him. I told him I was contemplating trading them, and he expressed a desire to buy them, I pretty much told him I was not interested. He is just being crazy peter and messing around (for those who know him).

My post was simply to guage interest, sort of a community thing. I really am only interested in getting rid of them if: Somebody offers me an amount that would entice me to sell, or somebody wants to trade me for a set of rims that suit my tastes.

I am not looking for a financial gain, just a mutually benifical exchange.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
#1230401 04/01/05 08:59 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
i.e. you "selling" your stock SVT springs/struts. Those are usually given away to someone who really has no money and/or is cheap/selling car and want an "upgrade" it, something to think about when you consider those who offered themselves up to help you

*cough*lookatyoursig*cough*

You got me there, kinda Some things are to be be sold, i.e. small items like I have and then theres items with THOUSANDS of miles on them to be given away, i.e. stock springs/struts and stock SVT exhaust. I gave away my stock suspension parts and exhaust, but sold my FSVT rims/tires and other related items. I guess it just comes down to what you think should be passed around and what gets you some money Now when someone offers you his help for free, thats a BIG deal and should be taken care of, one way or the other...period!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#1230402 04/01/05 09:13 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

You got me there, kinda Some things are to be be sold, i.e. small items like I have and then theres items with THOUSANDS of miles on them to be given away, i.e. stock springs/struts and stock SVT exhaust. I gave away my stock suspension parts and exhaust, but sold my FSVT rims/tires and other related items. I guess it just comes down to what you think should be passed around and what gets you some money Now when someone offers you his help for free, thats a BIG deal and should be taken care of, one way or the other...period!

well, everything has value, rog. and for a high-schooler who's finances are tight, i can understand wanting to get some cash for them. but i will agree about the free help part.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1230403 04/01/05 09:19 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

well, everything has value, rog. and for a high-schooler who's finances are tight, i can understand wanting to get some cash for them. but i will agree about the free help part.

Exactly, it's not that i'm trying to be like a greedy bastard or anything, but i'm a junior in highschool, that although gets 6.50/hr, only work 10hrs. a week TOPS, and i only get paid ONCE A MONTH, so i hope you can understand me trying to get some money where i can. My averagr MONTHLY CHECK is no higher than 200 usually.

And as for free help, it is always appreciated and never goes un-noticed, even if someone's sittin around readin magizines *cough* ROG *cough* their company and conversation can still be appreciated.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
#1230404 04/03/05 06:18 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

even if someone's sittin around readin magizines *cough* ROG *cough* their company and conversation can still be appreciated.

I'm NO wrench, thats for sure, but I wasn't talkin' bout me My area of expertise is in making your car clean and respectable lookin, in that area I excel-lerate with a quickness and it goes w/o saying for this service that I don't work for free (very competively priced though). Advice on what to do, that is always free though, so that IS "CEG friendly"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#1230405 04/03/05 07:15 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Quote:

even if someone's sittin around readin magizines *cough* ROG *cough* their company and conversation can still be appreciated.

I'm NO wrench, thats for sure, but I wasn't talkin' bout me My area of expertise is in making your car clean and respectable lookin, in that area I excel-lerate with a quickness and it goes w/o saying for this service that I don't work for free (very competively priced though). Advice on what to do, that is always free though, so that IS "CEG friendly"

It's all good Roger, no big. We're a community and everyone has something they can provide wether it's a service or buying things from those who have a service

~Alex

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard