Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Hope you're having fun with that car...it used to be mine, i sold it to Chris back in August, just before i bought the one i have now. Enjoy the car, it treated me well. Hope to see you around.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by XxColdAzFireXx:
BTW, duretex, do you work at CVS in So. Miami?
Robert

Nah, I work in a privately owned aviation spares company down the block from the MVR on 122nd Avenue and 152nd Street.

Originally posted by svttour:
Duratex are you still going to SZ? Im sorry i havent been able to call you ive been really busy with school and work Im trying to get a weekend off so i can install my MSDS headers and Magnaflow exhaust i just got.

Things are not looking too good since allot of things have come up in the past few weeks . My parents are soon moving to Cape Coral and I was forced to find a place to stay prematurely. Found a nice big a$$ crib in Country Walk to share with 3 homies. Spring Zing not looking too good right now... . At least I have my MSDS to look forward to in a few weeks .

Originally posted by svttour:
Maybe we can do a mod meet if everyone is down to hang around and work on some HOT MIAMI SVTS ill pm you my number you can hit me up anytime i never sleep.

Hey I am down to meet up with ANY Miami SVTs period! I can't seem to see enough Contours, nonetheless SVTs! Anyways... Where do you guys work/stay at?

XL

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by durateX:

Hey I am down to meet up with ANY Miami SVTs period! I can't seem to see enough Contours, nonetheless SVTs! Anyways... Where do you guys work/stay at?

XL

Meet sounds awesome. I'm still in school on the east side of US-1, so I spend a great deal of time on that side because most of my friends are over there. But I live at 107 Ave and Kendall Dr. But I get around town quite a bit.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard