Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Wow thats pretty bad when you put low grade gas in your ride and then not pay on purpose. If you forget thats another thing but it amazes me how people can forget to remove the pump. Look at these pics!

I also am curious as a cop how you can keep a straight face. I am a criminal justice major at college and am looking at becoming a NY State Trooper and if I pulled over someone like whats depicted in these pics I would be laughin my ass off thinking wtf were you thinkin?

96 Contour Clarion VRX935VD My Car
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
WHAT A JERK! 87 in an SVT?!?!?!?

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I'm lazy, I use the full service station in town all the time. But back when I had my other car it was too ugly (in my mind) too take to that, so whenevr I pump my gas...I always prepay, probably 'cause I hate it when I over pump and have to pay with my mom's debit card. Or it's because of jerks who yell when you pump, then leave the car there to run in and pay.....stupid people, always in such a rush.

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by DanMyers:
I'm lazy, I use the full service station in town all the time.

We don't have those anymore; at least none that I've seen. I remember about 20 or so years ago there was one not too far from our house. Damn I'm getting old

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
There are actually 2 in my town, one owned by a local guy (i know his son...and he's an arrogant jerk like his dad so I don't go there) and then we have a BP with a full service half, and a self-service half....and my favorite part of the BP in town? Free compressed air in the back, it's the excess from the attached car wash, instead of having to pay 75 cents for like 2 minutes at the Pump and Pantry by my house.

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
2 points...

1. thats why here we 'pay first'
2. i saw a silver topless ferrari of some sort 2 days crusing around...now that i see your pic i guess this is what it was...the front is identical to the car i saw

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
R
rthoman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
yea people pull the damn pump hoses off all the time....I just laugh when it happens...

98.5 SE 2.5L MTX - TruBendz Borla, Green Filter, SVT F/R Bumpers, E1's 95 SE 2.5 MTX - Full SVT Body w/Mirko, GC + Konis, Omp, KKM, SVT pipes, E1's, Paint Mods/Pics
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard