Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Still, [censored] happens.

Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Joe has probably one of the best customer service reputations out there in the Contour community. And being he most likely was having the item drop shipped from BAT, then you add another person to the equation. Maybe it was or is on back order from BAT?

"he said that BAT had sent him the tracking number and he will e-mail it to me as soon as he gets back from the post office."

Nope, that ain't it.

yea but Joe isn't letting me know anything lately, I have no idea where my shipment is, I e-mailed hi several times asking for tracking number. This by far I hate to say will the last thing I EVER get from SP..sorry..

#1226638 03/28/05 08:08 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
If you don't see it by your deadline date (the day you planned to install it) or know what's up with the order, then call your bank if you used a card to pay. Make sure you have all your details ready for the Rep when they take your call.

They'll give you temp credit for the transaction and most likely attempt to run a chargeback against SP. If you still don't have your order, it will likely move it up the list of priorities for SP. They'll either get your part to you or go ahead and allow your money to be refunded.

If SP gets it to you or refunds you while the claim is open, make sure you call the bank and tell them you and the merchant came to a resolution.

It may seem harsh to do this, especially to those that know Joe personally, but business is business and a company should be prepared to deal with circumstances such as this. Blowing people off (or making it so the customer feels that they're being blown off) is bad practice and tends to contribute to a lack of trust.

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
#1226639 03/28/05 09:18 PM
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
you are right, business is business. you should get some info regarding your transaction and if you dont, you are more than entitled to do what it takes to get a refund or your product.

i, however, have had a different experiance with joe. ive ordered a few things from him now, and havent had a problem. bat screwed up one order i had. it was ordered through SP, got a FSB instead of a RSB. bats supplier of RSB no longer is making them, so i just kept the front one. not joes fault cause the invoice says rear, i just got one for the front. he was going to cut me a deal on the rear one since my order was screwed up and it would cost him money for me to return mine anyway. he always responds to my emails quickly as well.

im sorry your experiance with SP hasnt been better b/c i would hate to see one of our few parts suppliers go the way of SHO shop.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
#1226640 03/29/05 12:00 AM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
well I got a hold of Joe again. He told me the samee, "I have the tracking number here somwhere..let me give you a call back.." I was like ok, to my amazement he called back 10 min later. Got the number, went online to UPS. The package was shipped out this past friday. I should be getting it Wednesday. My day today went to waste and I am very pissed about it. But then again as you all said, $hit happens. Guess I'm gonna hafta try to take saturday off now

very dissapointed with my business with SP

#1226641 03/29/05 06:36 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ehh, got my MAF adapter today from them. I ordered it friday and they were out of stock, so they sent one up from florida. Quick shipping if ya ask me, still too expensive for that damn thing!

#1226642 03/29/05 07:04 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Ehh, got my MAF adapter today from them. I ordered it friday and they were out of stock, so they sent one up from florida. Quick shipping if ya ask me, still too expensive for that damn thing!

www.duratecperformance.com sells MAF Adapters for ~$20.00.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1226643 03/29/05 09:02 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by RawBurt:

www.duratecperformance.com sells MAF Adapters for ~$20.00.

Mark

Where? Cheapest I can find is $30. Also, it appears as if they got bought out by Draxas Performance

http://store.draxas.com/browse_products.asp?Cat=3&Sub=15

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard