Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
At least they are FINALLY redoing the damn 94 stretch through Detroit... That was some real rough stretch... I litteraly drove like 20 MPH in a 55 zone many many times on that road.... How is that for Bad?

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
I slow down for puddles/swirve to avoid them. Dodge rough roads and take it easy when there is a lot of gravel/road dirt on the street. So sue me..

Don't worry I do the same thing. And in especially Detroit, this style of cautious driving makes you look like a drunk driver to other motorists, what with the constant swerving that is required!

You're not kidding. Stupid Detroit. And yeah, it's about time 94 got its "rebirth"... somewhat.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Chad, you need a new screename and I want it on my desk first thing Monday morning

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Chad, you need a new screename and I want it on my desk first thing Monday morning

Yes, sir..

*mumbles*

"Lousy boss and his making me work on the weekends... stuff."

Edit:

There.. hows that for now... my creative juices are dried up right now.

Last edited by LilStripedRocket; 03/25/05 09:39 PM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Sounds like you're his kid.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Y2KMondeoSVT:
Sorry to see ya sold the car , Roger , but at least it went to another Contour-lovin' CEGer . One of my favorite Contours .
Good luck with it , Chad !

Wow, the car that inspired me to want stripes on my car...I love that car...Good thing it's going to a good home instead of a trade in and some dumb ricer getting it. Good decision roger. Good luck with the stang and post some pics when u get it!!!!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
When I got home, I hit it with my zaino detailer,

Ohhhhhhh, good god... I'm totally surprised that the car didn't blow up or at least start puking fluids. Roger, how can you live with yourself?!?!?! He said he hit your baby with ZAINO! Them's fightin words, ain't they?!?!?!? Payment and title in hand can't buy drama like this...

Of course I would have laid rubber out of Roger's driveway, but still...

and this...

Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
(and no, not doing a 3L... too much money to yeild minimal results... plus the recent fad of blown 3L worries me)

tisk tisk tisk... 20-30 foot pounds for a basic swap isn't minimal.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
sorry to see it go, it was an extremely nice car

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
that car inspired me to put silver stripes on my mondeo

www.m-p-g.co.uk was steventrace
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Sounds like you're his kid.

I would have had to pull a Mary Kay Laturno to have a kid Chads age and actually he isn't a kid, he's an adult.

I'd like to see pics of this Mondeo with stripes as I didn't know my influence went that far away Thanks for all the compliment about my car but they should keep coming in for Chad as he'll pick up where I left off!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard