Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ivan - please start a GB! I am down.

E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
Im still waiting on the new 9v inverters and the voltage regulators so see if that'll tone down the whine and brightness. Ill keep ya'll posted when i receive them and i take better pics with a real camera.

ivan c.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
So are you going to do the HAVC too? If so I am all in too.

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
I havent ordered any more el since i havent found any that was the right size (all way too big). I have another headlight el ready to go (except for the inverter), so when i get the regulator and inverter ill ship it out to someone to check for quality, look, etc (to return afterwards of course, or buy it).

Im definately going to do an hvac, for myself at least. But ill have to work on the graphic as well.

Also, im going to get away from the transparencies b/c i dont get the right colors i want, so im going to order some backlight paper (seemed to be perfect for gauges since its backlight).

Ivan C.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by eyevancsu:
I havent ordered any more el since i havent found any that was the right size (all way too big). I have another headlight el ready to go (except for the inverter), so when i get the regulator and inverter ill ship it out to someone to check for quality, look, etc (to return afterwards of course, or buy it).

Im definately going to do an hvac, for myself at least. But ill have to work on the graphic as well.

Also, im going to get away from the transparencies b/c i dont get the right colors i want, so im going to order some backlight paper (seemed to be perfect for gauges since its backlight).

Ivan C.

I guess two great minds think alike. I'm doing the same thing. Except I have the HVAC and headlight overlays done. I'm just wondering if I want to put these into production.
My Overlay Pictures

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
I saw the pictures a few days ago and they look awesome. Its quite hard to cut the circles for the switches over all the layers.

Good luck should you decide on a group buy.

-ivan c.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ivan: thanks man, keep us posted.

E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
I still havent gotten the inverters or the regulators, but im hoping that the regulators will be here tomorrow.

ivan c.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
BUMP

E
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
I finally received my regulators (not inverters) in today's mail and built the circuit (a whole 3 parts). Im going to try to install it tomorrow into my existing headlight el and see if it cuts down on the whine and tones the brightness down a bit. Im hoping that the inverters come soon, since last time it took only around a week for them to arrive.

ivan c.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard