OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by jerseycat10:
Originally posted by PackRat:
I have a job dingleberry.

How old are you? Just curious on how successful in life you are with your highly respectable job.

29 and I'm doing just fine, thank you.

29, and you work the night shift at wal-mart as a cashier? Wow, no wonder you're such an [censored] around here.

Whats wrong with working at Wal-Mart? Oh wait, I forgot you're one of those elitist [censored] who looks down their noses at anyone working in the retail/foodservice areas. And I thought liberals didn't believe in a class system. Bull [censored] [censored]. Why don't you go ahead and say something witty about my 15 year old car while you are at it. [censored] dickwad.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Oh wait, I forgot you're one of those elitist [censored] who looks down their noses at anyone working in the retail/foodservice areas.

No, just the ones who act like they know it all, and no one else can have an opinion.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
P
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Oh wait, I forgot you're one of those elitist [censored] who looks down their noses at anyone working in the retail/foodservice areas.

No, just the ones who act like they know it all, and no one else can have an opinion.

Welcome to the internet. Did you just get here? Dumbass.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

You are a graveyard shift cashier at age 29, and I am the dumbass....

P
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P

You are a graveyard shift cashier at age 29, and I am the dumbass....

Yes you are the dumbass. Keep looking down your nose at me ass, it only proves who's really prejudiced here.

V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
The pot is already pretty well-stirred, but I'll give it another whirl because I'm a prick like that:

Quote:

With the Blue States in hand, the Democrats have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, 92% of all fresh fruit production, 95% of America's export quality wines, 90% of the high tech industry, most of the US low-sulfur coal, all living redwoods and sequoias, all the Ivy League and Seven Sister schools, plus Amherst, Stanford, Berkeley, CalTech and MIT.

The Red States have firm control of 88% of all obese Americans, 92% of all US mosquitoes, 100% of all tornadoes, 90% of all hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, 100% of all Televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia. Among those doing the "controlling," 38% believe Jonah was actually eaten by a whale, 62% believe that all life is sacred except for those on death row, 44% believe that evolution is just a theory, 53% believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, and, last but not least, 61% believe that Bush is a person of moral conviction.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
P
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Yeah, you're a prick alright.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Viss1:
The pot is already pretty well-stirred, but I'll give it another whirl because I'm a prick like that:

Quote:

With the Blue States in hand, the Democrats have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, 92% of all fresh fruit production, 95% of America's export quality wines, 90% of the high tech industry, most of the US low-sulfur coal, all living redwoods and sequoias, all the Ivy League and Seven Sister schools, plus Amherst, Stanford, Berkeley, CalTech and MIT.

The Red States have firm control of 88% of all obese Americans, 92% of all US mosquitoes, 100% of all tornadoes, 90% of all hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, 100% of all Televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia. Among those doing the "controlling," 38% believe Jonah was actually eaten by a whale, 62% believe that all life is sacred except for those on death row, 44% believe that evolution is just a theory, 53% believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, and, last but not least, 61% believe that Bush is a person of moral conviction.

Thats classic!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Viss1:

Quote:

Heh, now that was a funny little way of putting it!

jerseycat, I have to side with Pack on this and just say shut the hell up. Everybody in America has to make a living for themselves, who gives a rat's @ss if he does it by working for the largest retailer in America? Hell, night shift pays damn well, and I'm sure Pack knows it.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Quote:

You are aware that NJ represents the proverbial armpit in this attention-whoring and completely snobish comparison?

To rub it in further, you are aware that The People's Republic of California represents close to 60% of the bragging rights here, which also has close to a monopoly on serious earthquakes here in the US, an immigration problem galore, tax issues out the ying-yang, the vast bulk of eco-terrorism since the FBI began tracking itand the top number of bankrupt tech companies in the US since the bust?

Need I further mention that most of the highest-crime cities in the US are firmly under the control of the "so-called" Blue states?

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard