Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by g r y m e s:
Perhaps replace the wheels with these:

To Mad Medeiros: What camera do you have? It handles the blacks in the night shot really well.

The "Sick Fish"
awesome car, Way to big rims. They should have put 18's on it and left the 24's for school buses
Maybe gone with 20's in the rear and 18's in the front. now that would look cool.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
A kid at my school drove his Torch Red '05 GT today. I thought 'bout stealin it...a couple times.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Rara:
I'm pretty sure the lug pattern is the same, though, I'm not sure about the offset.

that's cool to know...i had read in alot of places that the pattern was different...would like to see some 18' '00 cobra wheels,or some saleen wheels on one

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
that car is perfection.

Originally posted by dubkatz:

To Mad Medeiros: What camera do you have? It handles the blacks in the night shot really well.

The "Sick Fish"
awesome car, Way to big rims. They should have put 18's on it and left the 24's for school buses
Maybe gone with 20's in the rear and 18's in the front. now that would look cool.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
for the camera comment, this is not my car... this is someone I know who posts on another forum, he also posts on here! under the name "buziness" hes a true svt enthusiest!

he made a post about the car, so I kind of "stole" it and posted it up on here, hope he doesn't mind! and the camera.. I don't know oviously a good one!

1997 Civic CX (lsvtec,el frontend,fast, nuff said)
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I still think the 05 Mustang looks terrible when pictures are taken of it....but it looks hot in person...haha. The same with the TV commercials...eeek

2005 Nissan Sentra Spec V
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
It looks alot better in person, I've seen a couple.. the light blueish one, a black one (SWEET looking color), and a white one. Note to everyone: white is a BAD COLOR for it.

I still haven't seen any GT's though!!

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H

Screw that, I'd replace the whole mustang with that car I wonder what engine and tranny that car is running, got any more pics or was this googled Brian?

That Cuda is sick

Not so hot in that shot though is she?

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard