Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/725217

he makes fun of my contour on page 4... and say's that they are slow.. plz.. someone correct him and flame him for modding an atx civic...

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Don't forget to rate his car...

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 99MystiqueATX:
Don't forget to rate his car...

yeah.. no kiding

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 99_SE:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/725217

he makes fun of my contour on page 4... and say's that they are slow.. plz.. someone correct him and flame him for modding an atx civic...

internet wars are gay.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
whew! didnt really need to let off any steam today but it felt good anyways.
i though i was going to see somethng somewhat impressive but the wtf was that thing? if you're gonna start talking smack about an entire section of the car community at LEAST have something to back it up with.
do you know this guy? live in his area? why's he got it out for you?
if he doesnt remove your pic and name in a day or two, id contact the cardomain admin. (hell, even now).

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
hmmm...........youre modding an ATX tour, round here its not to kosher either. damn even after all the $hit i did, some wanted to be negative. take it with a grain of salt as they say...........itll be okay. $hit, 90% of the members here bash civics.........so go ahead sink to his level. hes probably 16 or so, if hes older...well thats just a laughin matter.

M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MarshlMathrs:
hmmm...........youre modding an ATX tour, round here its not to kosher either. damn even after all the $hit i did, some wanted to be negative. take it with a grain of salt as they say...........itll be okay. $hit, 90% of the members here bash civics.........so go ahead sink to his level. hes probably 16 or so, if hes older...well thats just a laughin matter.

i can understand modding an atx is bad but i want to soon get an v6 5spd or a SVT.. i only paid 800 bucks for my 'tour btw.. and im buying small bolt-on's to drop onto my next car... and yeah i did contack the adimn.. and yes, he does live by me and i think he is the one that spits on my car everyday at lunch

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
whats with the beef then? are you guys in high school together or something? (no offense, cant tell by your info).
ah well, at least its just spit. nothing like coming out to find a keyed up car or worse.
i know a girl who had a beef with another girl (20 yrs). she went to a club with some friends and came out to find her beloved civic's (magazine car SCC yearsssss ago) custom paint job was allll keyed up. gotta try to keep it cool with people cuz they will strike you where they know it hurts the most. for us car people, that's a piece of cake.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
oh my, so this is a highschool feud........my tour has seen plenty of sweet tea, key marks, and various other sorts of vandilization...........small price ya pay for your pops bein with the law. dont take stuff to heart so much. take care of it like a grown man and confront the person. sinkin to his level and tellin everyone to flame him is a bit sad. been there done that..........take the bigger step. you doin the same thing as him is a bit childish.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Quote:

Die in the freezing cold like a German at Stalingrad.

Harsh, but funny.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard