Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
what a bunch of haters ok im just playin but the fact remains that burrita has accomplished having a sick little contour and that is pretty fackin cool to me
CONGRATS burrita!

let me get some of those vids, especially the vette one cause i have a really good buddy with a C4 that is pretty dayum fast and im always trying to race him and never prevailing
svt4b@yahoo.com

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Some of us who have responded in the ZO6's defense actually have F/I Tours as well...So we're not haters, just fact staters.....I even rhymed that out!

2002 ZO6...462whp/410wtq pretty darn fast!11.70 @ 122 silver/black 2006 Trailblazer SS(wifes car) silver/black 2000 SVT-Turbo-sold silver/blue #1699/2150 13.83 @ 102.82 on 5psi 13.51 @ 107.56 on 8psi
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by svt4b:
what a bunch of haters ok im just playin but the fact remains that burrita has accomplished having a sick little contour and that is pretty fackin cool to me
CONGRATS burrita!

let me get some of those vids, especially the vette one cause i have a really good buddy with a C4 that is pretty dayum fast and im always trying to race him and never prevailing
svt4b@yahoo.com

Umm yeah ok. I suppose we don't have sick azzed rides either and even though we agree that he stomped one ZO6, we are realistic enough to realize that won't happen with MOST ZO6's.
And of course, we're trying to be honest instead of look like a bunch of posers.....all equal to making us a bunch of haters. ???

non-poser=Hater ????? the math looks faulty to me.

I know what it takes to build a nice car, done the work myself a few times and I can appreciate better than MOST (if the shoe fits, wear it) what he has put into his car.
Burrita probably understands we aren't bashing him.
Hell I've already stated I believe he made me proud!!!!!
GRRR don't you facking people read the facking posts!!!!
(nice word facking....I think I'll continue to borrow it, thanks)

There you have it, and I'm just trying to make you understand how your post sounded........even though you were just playin.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I'm just glad to see that the amount of Turbocharged Contours is going up and the selling of them is going down. Come on fellas, let's keep 'em coming. How many four door grocery getters do you know that can whoop some azz? So keep up the good work and show the world what an underestimated, four-door grocery getter can do. Much respect to all you Turbo guys.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by maverik:
I'm just glad to see that the amount of Turbocharged Contours is going up and the selling of them is going down. Come on fellas, let's keep 'em coming. How many four door grocery getters do you know that can whoop some azz? So keep up the good work and show the world what an underestimated, four-door grocery getter can do. Much respect to all you Turbo guys.

Yeah, I wouldn't consider selling a t/c csvt. . .I was surprised to see this on ebay silver t/c csvt

S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
Originally posted by maverik:

Yeah, I wouldn't consider selling a t/c csvt. . .I was surprised to see this on ebay silver t/c csvt

That's wavrdr's car, I believe.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by BurritaSVT:
It was a great video black convertible and young guy and his gf. I will get you a topend video tonite. I do have a hosting site too thanks.

I am like 90% sure that zo6's dont come in convertibles...can someone prove me wrong???

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Faboo:
Originally posted by BurritaSVT:
It was a great video black convertible and young guy and his gf. I will get you a topend video tonite. I do have a hosting site too thanks.

I am like 90% sure that zo6's dont come in convertibles...can someone prove me wrong???

You are most correct, they are only availble with hard top, and non-hatchback style, but they do have t-tops so maybe thats what he was referring to.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I didn't even think the zo6's had t-tops...only the hatchback ones have the t-tops.

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by stilov:
I didn't even think the zo6's had t-tops...only the hatchback ones have the t-tops.

Ya they do, the newer ones have the plexi type see threw

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard