Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
rear window tinted in 5%. Thing is I have blue lightning bolt sticker, not sure if you can still see with window tint on there.

Just concerned with backing out of places at night, dont want to hit something.

Think you could still see the sticker with window tint on there?

Not the best picture I know.

S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
i have 5% on the rear, (was 1% but had it upped when my original shop did a $hit job, TWICE!!!) and let me tell you, its awesome. if the sticker is on the outside, it will steill be visible, if its on the inside, onlyu the shadow will be visible (which actually would be a cool effect.

that said, ANY tint shop that is worth a DAMN can do one of 2 things:

-either cut around the sticker
-or lay the tint right over the top.

i personally wouldnt do either, seeing as my tastes change fairly often, so i dont want to have a sticker on the inside of my back glas that i cant get off, that would suck.

dont worry about backing out of parking spaces, i dont have a problem. and because i work at night, 90% of my driving is done then.

Last edited by Stryker; 07/18/04 12:16 AM.

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
as far as the backing out is concerned just do what truckers do.......use your side mirrors as though you don't have a rear view mirror.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard