Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
If your city has this event I'd recommend you go to it. General Motors lines up their cars against some of the competition and you can drive both around a small closed course. It's free, you get a box lunch, and you get to drive a bunch of cars for free.

I drove the Bonneville GXP with the V8, Corvette, Armada, Park Avenue (I'm old!), Saab 9-5 Turbo Wagon, Colorado pickup... maybe a couple more.

They had the GTO (about 5) but the lines were too long. But they sound AWESOME!

They didn't have a CTS-V to drive but they had one on display. A black one like this

Guys, I'm telling you this CTS-V is just about the meanest,smoothest, wish I had car I could imagine! It's really a kick-ass package which I'll always dream about owning...

They also had a couple of Ion Redline Coupes (not to drive). Look really good, Recaros inside and nice rims. But the center mounted gauge pod is just wrong.

Anyway. If the show comes to your town go..... early!

"Fear is the little death." Muadib.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
A group of us from fast4doors.com are goin up there tomorrow mornin(9ish) to have some fun

93 ATX SHO SHO Shop Y-pipe SHO Shop Flex-pipe SubFrame Connectors RActive Heat-Sheilded Filter Intrax Springs Bondurant struts
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by sho 'nuff:
A group of us from fast4doors.com are goin up there tomorrow mornin(9ish) to have some fun

you're ghey you trool

ha
i kid

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Get their early. Ride the SSR truck first so you get the layout of the Vette track. Then do the Vette.

Ride in the GTO (I wish I had) and there's some other nice rides there too.

Check out the CTS-V and tell me it isn't one of the hottest looking rides out there in a long time. Cadillac is really turning around!

"Fear is the little death." Muadib.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
After seeing two CTS-Vs at the track for the one lap of america event...my view of that car has changed

http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?album=Monsoon/1%20Lap%20of%20America&pic=00000001.JPG&user=&dispsize=Original&width=640&height=480

93 ATX SHO SHO Shop Y-pipe SHO Shop Flex-pipe SubFrame Connectors RActive Heat-Sheilded Filter Intrax Springs Bondurant struts
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
must say from experience, the CTS-V is freakin amazing; my dad just got one a couple months ago..it's just awesome

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods

Link Copied to Clipboard