Hello All,

It has come to my attention that ther are members here who will not show
the proper RESPECT and ETIQUETTE for the remaining members and readers of this forum.

ANYONE MAKING ANY POSTING DIRECTING ANOTHER MEMBER TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF THIS WEBSITE
IN A DEROGATORY AND DISRESPECTFUL MANNER WILL BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.

Many of you came to this website in search of information.
You posted a question, which was returned with,
"Didn't you SEE the SEARCH button? I CAN DIRECT YOU TO WHERE IT IS. This topic has been dealt with so many times."

ENOUGH ALREADY...

I will not sit here night after night and read these types of posts
without giving the author of these posts a taste of reality.

Just because someone in the past has written a rude post to you,
DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PASS IT ON IN A POST TO ANOTHER MEMBER OR INDIVIDUAL,
AND DISRESPECT THEM IN THE SAME MANNER IN WHICH IT WAS DONE TO YOU.

We DO NOT practice 'An Eye For An Eye' here.
This practice only makes everyone BLIND.

With this said, if you cannot control your emotions, and post to the individual DIRECTLY,
I suggest that you don't post anything HERE at all.
You will only find your post removed, or locked,
and a PM waiting for you immediately after.

There are MODERATORS here to safeguard us all from this happening.
If this should happen to anyone here, please send a PM to the Moderator(s) of the forum(s) involved,
indicating the post in which you were written to in a disrespectful and/or derogatory manner
and leave the Moderator(s) to deal with those parties involved.

We are all emotional and enthusiastic about the vehicles we drive and hold so dear to our hearts.
Lets at least pass this feeling onto the readers and members of this site.
We have gotten enough flack about how so many people get flamed here and I would like to see it stopped.

You know how to reach me if you have any comments or opinions about this policy.

Pete... 2004 Mercury Marauder 300A Black Clearcoat/Dark Charcoal LEATHER DOB 10/31/2003 DOP 1/2/2004 www.mercurymarauder.net