Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by alexey:
umm yes.. stock gt-s's have been known to hit as low as 14.7

Got a time slip?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by SlowNfurious:
Originally posted by SpliceVW:
Hahahahaha I remember all those commercials for the "looks fast" package. Its like everything a ricer stands for. I will agree with everyone else, have fun with the chick car.

have fun with your car that chicks dont like as soon as you tell them its a ford.

Any chick you pick up with a Toyota Celica , you can keep.

D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
Hahahahaha I remember all those commercials for the "looks fast" package. Its like everything a ricer stands for. I will agree with everyone else, have fun with the chick car.

have fun with your car that chicks dont like as soon as you tell them its a ford.

meaning what? "he" can keep her meaning YOU don't want her, or if he does pick a girl up in a celica, then shes a "keeper". i would think between an svt and this particular celica, more girls would turn their head at a celica IMO.

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by dartsoccer8:
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:

meaning what? "he" can keep her meaning YOU don't want her, or if he does pick a girl up in a celica, then shes a "keeper". i would think between an svt and this particular celica, more girls would turn their head at a celica IMO.

all the girls i know that drive celicas are hot... the only car that gets hotter girls are volkswagens... i still dont think i've met a really, truly ugly girl driving a VW...

Diesel owns you
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
haha ya'll need to be in "cool cars" to pick up women???????

It might work at first, but sooner or later your gonna have to lower the window and show her whats behind the tint. j/k

As for the Celica, not my kinda car, but one of my ex's drove one and she was beautiful

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by svtim:
"oh yea". the csvt has much more top end also like 150 plus been there done that. the trd looks good though.

WOW! 150kph! You rock!

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
"oh yea". the csvt has much more top end also like 150 plus been there done that. the trd looks good though.

WOW! 150kph! You rock!

acually it was 150 mph and i was reallly dumb for doing it one of those things bout being bummed out over a chick. it was fun but also way scary plus all the reviews said 143 mph just wanted to see if it was true. but i kept going the car was way light at that speed. i guess if i had a celica i wouldnt of had to be bummed out over a chick. LOL

blk 1998 svt contour custom paint by taylors house of color sho y pipe and hi flow converter fms 9m wires open element filter and sloted cross drilled roters
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I like it! Now all you need to do, is paint it black, lower it, put those rims on. Get a body kit, LOL. Make it look like the car i mading in NFS underground and it will rock! (not being sarcastic)

S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

WOW! 150kph! You rock!

acually it was 150 mph and i was reallly dumb for doing it one of those things bout being bummed out over a chick. it was fun but also way scary plus all the reviews said 143 mph just wanted to see if it was true. but i kept going the car was way light at that speed. i guess if i had a celica i wouldnt of had to be bummed out over a chick. LOL

so your saying cause you went *150* you think the csvt has more topend power ???

FORSALE - 17" FSVT Wheels, TRubendz catback w/magnaflow muffler PM ME 02 celica GT-S 6-spd w/ TRD bodykit Greddy evoII exhaust, DC sports header Injen Short ram intake, TWM short throw shifter, 18"centerline storm wheels, Tein basic coilovers
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Half of women probably couldn't even tell you who makes a Celica, or a Contour, so who the hell cares. Why would you want some girl that gets turned on by a car with a small engine, anyways? Oh wait, nevermind.. I guess your logic is that if she gets turned on by one small thing, she'll get turned on by another.

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't use my car to pick up chicks.

I use my freakishly large penis to do that.

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard