Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I read an article on how the TRD body kit actually lowered the top speed and 0-60 times of the Celica GT-S. All that extra drag is a b*tch!
Lots of aftermarket fun with those cars, though. Enjoy!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Derk2000:
I read an article on how the TRD body kit actually lowered the top speed and 0-60 times of the Celica GT-S. All that extra drag is a b*tch!
Lots of aftermarket fun with those cars, though. Enjoy!

i could honestly careless if it does.

FORSALE - 17" FSVT Wheels, TRubendz catback w/magnaflow muffler PM ME 02 celica GT-S 6-spd w/ TRD bodykit Greddy evoII exhaust, DC sports header Injen Short ram intake, TWM short throw shifter, 18"centerline storm wheels, Tein basic coilovers
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by SlowNfurious:

stock for stock the celica will beat the csvt.

Mmm no. 0-60 7.2 It would be very close though. 130tq= not good. It is light at 2600 lbs though. 50 shot and that thing will scoot.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Not my choice of a car but enojy your new ride and post some better pics when you get a chance.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hahahahaha I remember all those commercials for the "looks fast" package. Its like everything a ricer stands for. I will agree with everyone else, have fun with the chick car.

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by todras:

stock for stock the celica will beat the csvt.

Mmm no. 0-60 7.2 It would be very close though. 130tq= not good. It is light at 2600 lbs though. 50 shot and that thing will scoot.

umm yes.. stock gt-s's have been known to hit as low as 14.7

Lexus ES300
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Nice car! I love the way they look when they are modded up. A coworker of mine has one that would give any FI SVT a run for its money.... If it(celica) works right.

Last edited by Antonio; 06/14/04 11:08 PM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SpliceVW:
Hahahahaha I remember all those commercials for the "looks fast" package. Its like everything a ricer stands for. I will agree with everyone else, have fun with the chick car.

have fun with your car that chicks dont like as soon as you tell them its a ford.

FORSALE - 17" FSVT Wheels, TRubendz catback w/magnaflow muffler PM ME 02 celica GT-S 6-spd w/ TRD bodykit Greddy evoII exhaust, DC sports header Injen Short ram intake, TWM short throw shifter, 18"centerline storm wheels, Tein basic coilovers
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by SpliceVW:

have fun with your car that chicks dont like as soon as you tell them its a ford.

OwN3d!!!!!
Hey slowNfurious check your hotmail account.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
congrats on the new ride. change is always good. looks like this is a change for the better? not too sure. but anyways, it may look like a chicks car to some, but IMO it has great lines....minus the wing

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard