Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
they have one for the regular 1.8 engine and im sure ppl have retro-fited them on the gt-s engine.... i drive many celica's everyday (working at dealership) they're great cars

Lexus ES300
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hey nice car...Sorry for hijacking but I keep emailing you about that intake and I haven't gotten a reply. PM me. Nice wheel choice too, BTW...Your old ones were sick, though.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

may i suggest the trd supercharger?

I don't believe they offer the S/C for the 180 hp engine, only the 130 hp motor. Its a pretty cool lookin' ride, but I like the CSVT better, but good luck with it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Monstour:
I'm not really impressed with the 130lb/ft, but they do look nice. What do they run at the track?

stock for stock the celica will beat the csvt.

freeprojectpat - sorry i havent gotten back to you, i must of overlooked your email or pm or just forgot to contact back after i read the message. anyway pm me again cause i still have everything forsale

FORSALE - 17" FSVT Wheels, TRubendz catback w/magnaflow muffler PM ME 02 celica GT-S 6-spd w/ TRD bodykit Greddy evoII exhaust, DC sports header Injen Short ram intake, TWM short throw shifter, 18"centerline storm wheels, Tein basic coilovers
S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
Originally posted by SlowNfurious:
Originally posted by Monstour:
I'm not really impressed with the 130lb/ft, but they do look nice. What do they run at the track?

stock for stock the celica will beat the csvt.

only on a dragstrip, you think CSVT's have massive understeer? think again!

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
"oh yea". the csvt has much more top end also like 150 plus been there done that. the trd looks good though.

blk 1998 svt contour custom paint by taylors house of color sho y pipe and hi flow converter fms 9m wires open element filter and sloted cross drilled roters
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
i think i liked the old hotness better

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Enjoy your chick Car!

-ANdy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Quote:

Enjoy your chick Car!

damn he read my mind! it's fun to pour beer on celicas.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by JonnySVT:
Quote:

Enjoy your chick Car!

damn he read my mind! it's fun to pour beer on celicas.

hehe... "Looks fast"

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard