Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by onosway:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE READ THIS...

I have had two people complain to THEIR BANKS OR PAYPAL THAT I WAS CONDUCTING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AGAINST THEM.

I-Dom-In-8 - for a case resolved in HIS FAVOR for $360.80

and now AbdulWahab Mouallem - "abwamo" on CEG - Amount $673.05 for the body kit

LOOK, I KNOW YOU ALL GOT SCREWED AND SO DID I - DON'T YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU PAID ME?!?!?!?! In good faith to give the money to CHRIS!?!! I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO - DO NOT DO THIS.

I-Dom-In-8 has already taken my money and ignores me in the forums and never returns EMAILS OR PMs.

I'M IN $7000 WORTH OF DEBT over this KAOTIC DISASTER AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE - STOP SEEKING COMPENSATION THROUGH ME - I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANY MORE!!! I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE GETTING IN MY CAR AND RUNNING OVER A CLIFF RIGHT NOW. I HATE THIS [censored]' CAR I HATE KAOTIC I HATE CHRIS I HATE ANDYS.... FUC*N SH!T...

I TRY MY HARDEST TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?! I'VE NEVER SCREWED ANYONE HERE NOR IS IT IN MY NATURE!!!

IF BOTH OF THESE GO THROUGH I WILL NOW BE OUT - $1033.85

I've had a perfect credit rating until this happened. Look I am not at all responsible - I tried to help... you all know I did...

someone please help

I see that you have made a case against me for the Kaotic Group Buy - You know I am not responsible for what has happened. If you go through with this I will be out the money you are seeking - NOT KAOTIC. Please tell paypal not to charge this case against me - it is not fair!!

I have no money to give you and I am in severe debt because of the actions of Chris Croft and Kaotic Innovations.

I have done everything I can to help and yet I do not exist to Andys, Kaotic or Paypal as an innocent party.

Re: charge back case

Sent to: onosway

No i didn't make a case against anybody.
i just called my credit card company and told them what happened. i had to supply all the information on the site so i can get a refund "thru their cutomer protection program".
They refunded me the money that i lost and I was told that they will try to collect from Kaotic and i don't have to deal with this case at all.
I'm sorry if they are going after you, i honestly have nothing to do with the case; its my MasterCard company that is trying to get to the bottom of this and get their money back.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
Originally posted by abwamo:

Re: charge back case

Sent to: onosway

No i didn't make a case against anybody.
i just called my credit card company and told them what happened. i had to supply all the information on the site so i can get a refund "thru their cutomer protection program".
They refunded me the money that i lost and I was told that they will try to collect from Kaotic and i don't have to deal with this case at all.
I'm sorry if they are going after you, i honestly have nothing to do with the case; its my MasterCard company that is trying to get to the bottom of this and get their money back.

You have nothing to appologize for. I wish I could get my $$ back as easily as you seem to be getting yours.

2k silver svt #1721 Ignorance breeds stupidity..
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
That's not the right way to do it and i'm fighting it. I acted in good faith and pooled the money properly and transfered it exactly as outlined on the website. Those that paid understood the circumstances and I have everything documented so I'm not wrong. It's just a headache to go through this when i'm not responsible.

The more people WHO GIVE UP LIKE THIS the less strength we have. Many other people paid cashier check/money order or other means and if we don't have the support of the group we'll fail in getting what we want. I think it's selfish - especially since it hurts me who helped get this off the ground.

Anyways - thanks to all those who messaged me for support.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
B
CEG'er
CEG'er
B
Take him to small claims court if he is still around....Only cost you 50 dollars or so......I did this with a certain satellite company and I won.....

Bob

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by onosway:
The more people WHO GIVE UP LIKE THIS the less strength we have.

I'd hardly consider taking action to get your money back "giving up"... perhaps this will give you some impetus to do the same?

Diesel owns you
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Hey man, i'm sorry for youre pain, but you can't blame people that want their money back. If i call a lawyer or start something, they come after you since thats who I gave my money to. it should be up to you to go after Kaotic, I know it doesnt seem like you should be held responsible, but no matter who I told my situation to they told me to call Paypal and get my money back. For you to sit there and call people out on the forums is insane and childish. It was not his fault the buy didn't go through, these guys just wanted to get THIER money back now your going to sit there and post thier names on the board.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
onosway:

i wasnt around when the kaotic thing went down, but i took the liebrty of reading the ENTIRE thread on it, yes all 39 pages of it. it sounds to me like you got screwed more than they did. i am sorry its going down like this, but you have to realize something. you were the liason for the 3rd party. it was your responsibilty to make sure the funding was used in the proper manner, and returned if nessecary (and it did become nessecary shortly after the KI GB started). by procureing the funding you put yourself in a position of liability. paypal know not what they do, the dont know how this [censored] went down, all they know is that they have 2 dissastisfied customers who filed a complaint and that complait has to be taken care of. i do not believe the 2 parties you mentioned in the above posts are out to get YOU, they just wanted their $$$ back. the told paypal and/or their CC companies and those compnies decided that you were the one that was liable.

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Hey man, i'm sorry for youre pain, but you can't blame people that want their money back. If i call a lawyer or start something, they come after you since thats who I gave my money to. it should be up to you to go after Kaotic, I know it doesnt seem like you should be held responsible, but no matter who I told my situation to they told me to call Paypal and get my money back. For you to sit there and call people out on the forums is insane and childish. It was not his fault the buy didn't go through, these guys just wanted to get THIER money back now your going to sit there and post thier names on the board.

YEP. I think you should apologize for posting thier names on a public forum. I hope more people files claims against you. Try telling the judge that you had nothing to do with this groupbuy except for collecting money. get your lawyer and start building your case.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Why don't you go after Chris Croft...you are in Cali.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Why don't you go after Chris Croft...you are in Cali.

My thoughts exactly, unless he has no reason to..

2k silver svt #1721 Ignorance breeds stupidity..
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard