Print Thread
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hey,

One of the guys in the GB just messaged me and something just occured to me. ANDY'S NOR KAOTIC OWN the molds to that kit - YOU GUYS DO! You all paid for it (deposit money)!!!!

I don't have the legal experience to back up such a claim but techincally it's totally correct. This means that Chris unlawfully gave YOUR MOLDS to ANDY'S.

I'm right...right? I mean - it was the money of the GB's that paid for materials, service, production.

I had a dream I was chasing down Chris...ran him over. I hope life does the same to him.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I know only a little law, but enough to know that no one owns the rights to the molds except perhaps Andy's. CEGers were buying future products of the molds, not the molds themselves. The molds began as property of Kaotic Innovations, and he was going to use that property to make a profit. At no time was anyone, including Nirish, a partner in Kaotic's business.

It just continues to suck for everyone who put money into this. Sucks for those who have not gotten their kits because they paid for something they probably won't ever see. And it sucks for those who did get their kits, to have proof that they paid their hard-earned money for something that is probably well below their expectations.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard