Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by gdub520:
what i noticed most about the video when i it saw over and over on the news is that the innocent bystander pumping gas ran off and left his wife to struggle her way outta the suv

whatta pussssssssss

Thats actually the first thing i noticed also, The truck crashes and it explodes and dude starts to run off motioning at the passenger to get out and run.

I guess the passenger didn't mean that much to the driver?

If it was his wife or someone close then damn he doesn't know the meaning of protecting or saving your loved ones

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
there was an interview with that couple showed on the news a few days ago...she was saying that she looked back and saw the flames and totally forgot how to open the suv door and was caught trying to get out of the seatbelt...

nice to know he was at least safe, huh

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by midcoastme:
There are some who think that anything north of Portland, Maine is wilderness, and that bears roam wild in the streets, but we are quite civilized here.

Can't always speak for the outta-stateas though! (notice that the driver was from New Hampshire)

It was only five exits from the state line to get to Saco, and only 31 to get to Augusta (far less if you take the turnpike). What happens if someone misses their exit??!

You can speak Canadian, eh?

- Jim Our yardbirds: Belvedere, our '96 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L ATX, 85,000 and going strong Spencer, our '03 Chrysler PT Crusier, 2.4L ATX, 28,000 and just getting started
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
Originally posted by midcoastme:
There are some who think that anything north of Portland, Maine is wilderness, and that bears roam wild in the streets, but we are quite civilized here.

That happens with Texas as well. People think that we all have Longhorns in our backyards. Most of us don't, because they get tar all over themselves from rubbing against the oil derricks and track it in the house.

Sometimes what you see is misleading...

We met an aquaintance of my wife's at a local restaurant last December. This woman was with a guy from England she'd met over the internet. In traveling around the southern parts of the state, he'd noticed a lot of people had snowmobiles in their yards, and wondered if conditions were so bad here in winter that they were the only way to "move about". I couldn't help but laugh when I told him "No, they're only for recreation."

Maine comic Tim Samples - "Maine has two seasons...three months of wintah, and nine months of damn poor sleddin'!"

- Jim Our yardbirds: Belvedere, our '96 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L ATX, 85,000 and going strong Spencer, our '03 Chrysler PT Crusier, 2.4L ATX, 28,000 and just getting started
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Dang thats nuts. A dude hit a pump here last summer but it didnt blow up. Spilled gas out for a few I guess but thats about it.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard