Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by G r y m e s:
Never end the paint colors where different body part meet. You will either look like you just got lucky and snagged same color parts from the junk yard or you're a cheap taxi.

ummm it's not gonna be that way anyways...look at the body lines on the tour...thats my cutoff point.....if i go that route.

Here's a hint: Don't.

The white on silver is a little more subtle and it'll be more difficult to tell from far away. You won't look like an incomplete project either, with two very contrasting colors as black and silver.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
you have offically lost your mind.

hahahaaaaaaaaa, first you tell me i have lost my mind then you do 'shops of it, and i am the one that is crazy??

the black and silver is sweet. add a few accent pieces like black headlights and grill ring, and vuala!

you guys are going to make me buy an svt and prove it to you, you know that right.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
i think it works alot better with cougars...but would still be nice regardless

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by svt_contour_r203:
Never end the paint colors where different body part meet. You will either look like you just got lucky and snagged same color parts from the junk yard or you're a cheap taxi.

ummm it's not gonna be that way anyways...look at the body lines on the tour...thats my cutoff point.....if i go that route.

Here's a hint: Don't.

The white on silver is a little more subtle and it'll be more difficult to tell from far away. You won't look like an incomplete project either, with two very contrasting colors as black and silver.

This is coming from a guy who proudly boasts in his signature that he owns a korean minivan.

Black and Silver two tone is the sh!t!

[GnuLoCo]

2000 Silver Frost Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Tint, Tails, Sidemarkers, Intake, Dual exhaust (Yo-Dude/Borla Hybrid) Full wings west kit, '01 OEM spoiler, ST200 RSTB, OMP FSTB, Nifty little '01 shift knob and Short Throw Shifter....
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Now I don't like this bodykit, nor does the current owner. he changed everything, but here is a classic example of a sweet two tone paint job. Add pearl to the silver and the black, and you have one hell of a sweet ride.

GnuLoCo

2000 Silver Frost Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Tint, Tails, Sidemarkers, Intake, Dual exhaust (Yo-Dude/Borla Hybrid) Full wings west kit, '01 OEM spoiler, ST200 RSTB, OMP FSTB, Nifty little '01 shift knob and Short Throw Shifter....
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G

That is f|_|CKING SAWEEEEEEET!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
it's all one piece...be very careful when you do this. Don't yank or tug on the dash. Make sure every single nut and bolt is out.

Gracias .

99 CSVT Green/Tan # 84 of 2760 Built on Wednesday, September 30, 1998 15.376 @ 92.00 MPH Stock 75,000Km 96 Contour GL 2.5L V6 ATX 170,000Km
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by GnuLoCo:

What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Originally posted by GnuLoCo:

What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost completely sold on that paint scheme now. I just needed to see pics of the cougar again Thats what always made want to go that route.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

Honkey tonkey your the best!

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard