Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by MarkO:
One of the best, most under appreciated bands evAR.

Without question. Another FNM fan checking in. Luckily had a chance to see them 3 times. Saw them open for Guns 'N Roses and Metallica back in '92, saw them on their own on the King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime tour in '95 at the State Theater in Detroit, and then again in '97 on the Album of the Year tour at St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit. And if we're picking favorite albums, it'd probably be a tie between KFAD, FFAL and Album of the Year.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Holy fans-coming-out-of-the-woodwork Batman !

Angeldust is my favourite ....

And I still have my 'Smaller And Smaller' & 'Midlife Crisis' 12" picture discs ....

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Saw them at Day on the Green '91(?)... Metallica, Queensryche and ummm... what was the name of that Seattle band.... umm... oh yeah.. Soundgarden (obviously I never was a fan), heh been awhile.
Queensryche was the corniest band there, but I must say they played really well IIRC.
I thought the stadium was going to crumble when Metallica played
FNM was a good band... I used to live in Eureka, Ca. in the late 80's and remember the gossip around town that Mike Patton from the local band Mr. Bungle (HSU students) got signed and was gonna be on MTV etc.... that was pretty cool.

'95 'stiqueLS 2.5L ATX S&B / CTA intake KEM Mag-Plus wires 1/4" TH fix Homemade heat shield Xenon bulbs Fog light rewire ATX cooler Flowmaster 942042 Blacked-out pseudo-chrome
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by JaTo:
Call me crazy, but I liked "Angel Dust" better than any other CD they've done. Leave it to FMN to combine sexual, demented lyrics into an almost pop-metal format and have it come off as a solid album.

Chalk up another fan of FNM.

Angel Dust was an awesome cd. I wish I could find mine, I would listen to it right now

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Angel Dust is certainly my favorite FNM cd. But I really have been enjoying a lot of the thing Mike Patton has put out lately. Tomahawk, Fantomas, Lovage, his guest vocals on the Dillenger Escape Plan EP. So good.

93 ATX SHO Intrax Springs/Bondourant struts Front & Rear STB Subframe connectors SHO SHOP y-pipe and flexpipe 75mm Pro-Flow MAF K & N Filter
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Mike Patton has one of the best voices I've ever heard. Even my non-FNM-fan wife likes to listen to him sing. She loves his cover of "Easy".

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard