Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Based on the way my '99 SVT is behaving lately, I am pretty sure it needs new front struts, and it's also due for 60k mile service. Can someone recommend a dealer or service center that they have had good experience with in the Fairfax County area?

Thanks in advance!

'99 Contour SVT
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
As far as Ford dealers go, I've always had good luck with World of Ford in Alexandria. Talk to Ben Domingez if you go there.

Also see this thread if Jerry's is close to you:

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=capitol&Number=526466&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Jesse 98.5 SVT (sold) 2000 Explorer
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Jerry's is closer to Fairfax than Ourisman World of Ford. Just FYI.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Sheehy Ford seems to be pretty good. They did the 99m03 wiring harness replacement on my '96 Contour without giving me any crap, unlike warranty-Battlefield Ford.

M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
I can tell you cystal ford, apple ford, Starting Gate Service Center, Safford Lincoln Mercury, and Academy Ford charge a ton for labor.

I might be taking my car to Hill & Sanders Ford for my clutch work. The quoted me the best hourly rate. I have no idea what kinda work they do though.

M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
Has anyone heard of "Top Wrench Automotive" ???

A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Nope but I know of a good place in Upper Marlboro. LOL!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by brianl703:
Sheehy Ford seems to be pretty good./quote]
Unles they've changed since I last took my car there, Sheehy can go f*** themselves. The service I got was so bad that I had to work my way up the corporate ladder until Jacque Nasser's office had to get involved.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
all i can say is nothing under the DARCARS name. buncha crooks.

1997 chevy blazer 1983 ford mustang no more svts www.cardomain.com/id/aspsocio
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hell, I don't know. They did the 99m03 recall and only screwed a couple of things up. They ran the throttle cable OVER the coolant tank, instead of under, they didn't re-install a ground wire to the coil pack, and I think they might have messed up my right-side headlight, because the bulbs don't fit tightly into it. It might have been like that before, I don't know. I'm not really concerned about it, especially as the headlights are starting to yellow and I was going to replace 'em anyway.

They also dropped the radiator on the floor so I got a new radiator from them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard