Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG'er
OP Offline
CEG'er
D
drove down here from wisconsin yesterday. i'm lookin for a job and then movin down here with my sister. maybe ill see some of the sweet svt's from around the area, but i'm guessing you guys don't have your cars out. anyways, i'm drivin a black se, tinted, different grille, painted rear reflector and painted oval. maybe ill see some of you around. later. if you know of anything fun to do this weekend, please post ideas, otherwise we'll probably just hang down by the plaza. thanks. see ya

-anthony

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
My SVT will be in the garage, but only because I'll be in/ on my way to the Caribbean!

Most of the KC people don't post here much, I only check it becuase I am a moderator here, but if you post something on www.fast4doors.com you might get more of a response from the KC people that should still be in town.

Once I get back, and if you decide to stay here, we'll have to hook up and get you acquainted to Kansas City BBQ, thats right KC people, a trip to Oklahoma Joe's! The best restauraunt you'll ever eat at thats in a Gas Station!

Other than that, welcome to KC, watch out for potholes, they like to eat wheels, and be careful if you go to Westport!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
D
CEG'er
OP Offline
CEG'er
D
im pretty sure i'm movin down here before the end of the month, so we'll have to meet up sometime. im headin to westport tomarrow...why do you say watch out??

-anthony

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
It's usually packed with retards. Oh, and welcome to KC, Misery

05 RX-8 GT
D
CEG'er
OP Offline
CEG'er
D
well, back in wisconsin now. movin down january 25th for good and gonna work at nebraska furniture mart. saw three different silver svt's in k.c., mo, only one was modded (rims etc). well, ill have to meet a few of you when i get there, i'll know only my sister. wow.

-anthony

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
It's sorta like starting at a new school. The only person you know is your sister and no one else. In time you will get to know some people here in KC and make some friends as well!

05 RX-8 GT
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Yes, welcome but obviously I rarely post in here since I have another home.

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard