Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 37 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 36 37
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i will do the testing for the first set of pre-98s! i am such a nice guy.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:

3- the rest is secret:)

Talk about letting out my curiosity.

1998 Contour SVT Silver frost Completely shaved http://www.cardomain.com/id/dtox04
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:
UPDATE:
naturally, due to the holiday and new years approaching, things are quite hectic.
business is going good, and aside from the morette style headlights, i'm working on a few other things for CEG'ers, such as...

1- FULLY adjustable seat mount brackets. these brackets will accomodate Ractive racing seats, Weapon-R racing seats, as well as Sparco, Corbeau, and Momo, and probably Recaro. I'm focusing on a low profile design that will give the driver and passenger a great deal of adjustability.

2- A custom dead pedal. I have a design in mind that will be great and only require drilling 2 holes, 3 at most.

3- the rest is secret:)

as far as $ and deposits... im using my own money to do all this stuff. i don't want anyone to send me money for a product i don't yet have. when the first set is done, numerous pictures will be taken and they'll be tested out for durability. once thats done, i will take orders and you'll get yours. 98+ contours will be the first run of lights.

you know what would be sweet...racing seats made for the backseat.

intsead of getting ur stock seats wrapped, u replace em with two racing seats that will fit in the back

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

intsead of getting ur stock seats wrapped, u replace em with two racing seats that will fit in the back

Hmmm.... Rear racing seats usually means lack of of them. Why would ya want to have something like 2 seats, designed as front ones, for the back of your car?

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Something similar to that is the Cougar back seat. Bucket style, and with some modification (to the car) they fit in the Tour.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

Hmmm.... Rear racing seats usually means lack of of them. Why would ya want to have something like 2 seats, designed as front ones, for the back of your car?

because it would look bad ass

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

because it would look bad ass...

...for me to poop on.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by RogerB:

because it would look bad ass...

...for me to poop on.

NO

they will look good

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

because it would look bad ass

Like in passengers's asses that will feel bad? JK

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
I am extreamly interested pending price!! Will e-mail this to a friend also!!!

Page 14 of 37 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 36 37

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard