Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

93 ATX SHO Intrax Springs/Bondourant struts Front & Rear STB Subframe connectors SHO SHOP y-pipe and flexpipe 75mm Pro-Flow MAF K & N Filter
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Sho'Nuff....get off my board!!!

I guess no one is going from here.

05 RX-8 GT
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
A very good friend of mine had his show car, the 24' enclosed trailer it was in, and the Dodge tow vehicle stolen from a hotel parking lot. He was in town for the USACi World Finals.

The show car was a green Civic with heavily modified interior and lots of high-end audio equipment, and had previously been featured on Horsepower TV during that show's own Civic project feature.

If any of you have seen this truck/trailer in the past 12 hours, please let me know!!!

Here is the post fom another forum...

Yessir. The great hood rats of Kansas City, MO strike again during USACi Finals.

Steven Head's DLS Civic including the trailer it was in, the Dodge 3500 Dually pickup hauling it and countless amounts of gear and tools was stolen from right in front of the Doubletree hotel. The Dodge is gray and has a topper on the back. Trailer is a white 24' enclosed trailer with "Team Audionizzle" vinyl decals on the sides.

Front desk says they saw two black guys walking around by it. Called the cops and when the dumbasses arrived a HALF HOUR LATER, it was gone.

PLEASE!!! If ANYONE saw ANYTHING or has ANY info whatsoever leading to the recover and/or arrest of said cocksucking theives, give it to me ASAP! Steven Head is officially offering a $10,000 reward!

Last edited by SoundQ SVT; 11/21/03 06:56 PM.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
check e-bay maybe? sorry to hear that but if it's been more than 3 hours all 3 have been stripped and sold, I'm sorry to say.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
A very good friend of mine had his show car, the 24' enclosed trailer it was in, and the Dodge tow vehicle stolen from a hotel parking lot. He was in town for the USACi World Finals.

The show car was a green Civic with heavily modified interior and lots of high-end audio equipment, and had previously been featured on Horsepower TV during that show's own Civic project feature.

If any of you have seen this truck/trailer in the past 12 hours, please let me know!!!

Here is the post fom another forum...

Yessir. The great hood rats of Kansas City, MO strike again during USACi Finals.

Steven Head's DLS Civic including the trailer it was in, the Dodge 3500 Dually pickup hauling it and countless amounts of gear and tools was stolen from right in front of the Doubletree hotel. The Dodge is gray and has a topper on the back. Trailer is a white 24' enclosed trailer with "Team Audionizzle" vinyl decals on the sides.

Front desk says they saw two black guys walking around by it. Called the cops and when the dumbasses arrived a HALF HOUR LATER, it was gone.

PLEASE!!! If ANYONE saw ANYTHING or has ANY info whatsoever leading to the recover and/or arrest of said cocksucking theives, give it to me ASAP! Steven Head is officially offering a $10,000 reward!

Glad to hear that they found it... But I did meet up with them at the show accepting donations for the reward....

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard