Quote:
Originally posted by beaubier:
I just got my postcard from the dealer saying my
part is in - after they ordered the new dash, only to tell me when I went down there because they wouldnt' return my calls of inquiry, that yes the dash had been ordered, but they weren't authorized to replace it - don't know when they planned on telling me this, good thing I went down there! They said they could order the Kit which was all they were authorized to do as a first step at attempting to fix the problem. Ok,
order the Kit. Funny thing is, now that they returned the card telling me my part is in, I see that something has been added -- when I filled it out, it listed the part number under parts number, and DP under "description" -- someone has scrawled "stairs" under description in large letters. Hmmmmmmmm, wonder if I should be worried ? My car doesn't have any stairs now, I wonder if they are installing some ? smile Well, tomorrow I will call and find out. Think I should be WARY of this dealership ? Last time I was there for a recall on the Windstar, they couldn't find it. Then once he DID find it he said it was
"all set" and I said I would have my son come down to get it. Two hours later a mechanic called to tell me that my Windstar was done and they would be getting it down off the lift shortly....
arrrrggghhhh!
this wouldn't happen to be Bonnell Would it?
sounds just like them!

**HELP SAVE CEG!!! DONATE NOW!!!**

*This space for rent*
Please call...
1-800-FOR-ELKY

All proceeds go towards saving CEG