Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Alright, did Ford start making CSVTs again!? I'm asking because I saw THREE today right here in the metro area! I've only seen that many CSVTs in one day when we all get together! Anytime I see a CSVT I try to give the owner props and acknowledge their rare vehicle and obvious good taste.

Anyway, the first sighting was a silver, stock, loaded 98.5'+ heading down 66W during rush hour. I'd say about 6pm or so. I flanked you and you were just oblivious.

Second sighting was in Alexandria. I spotted a nice 98.5'+, stock, Toreador Red crossing over Richmond Hwy from Ft. Hunt Road around 10:40pm. I flashed you and revved, you were oblivious as well.

Third, heading down 66W again at 11:10pm a sighted a loaded silver 98'. I actually pulled up to you flanked you and gave you the hazards. You turned onto the Prkwy without so much as a return acknowledgement.

So, are any of these sightings anyone here? Speak up...

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Cold shouldered, or just not seen, hrm.. I always wave to folks in contours.. most just drive on by..

1998 SE Sport MTX Dark Green Pearl 18" Velox Scythes 35% Tinted Around 3inch Cone Filter Removed : Muffler ====================== Jeremy
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I see 'em every now and then- Of course, not as common as the Cougars, but every once in a while- In Manassas, even. My license plate kinda gives me away (3L SVT), but there's this one black CSVT that is a total d!ck- Drives like a maniac, cuts you off, etc... Think his plate read "AGENT J".

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
For a minute there I thought you might be talking about me!

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
lol, or me!!! i see this nice SVT in DC on my way to school that is silver, lowered, huge brakes all the way around, maybe 18" rims, all around nice and the plates say ZUGZUG i think. it's always parked near Union Station

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
I only saw 2 SVTs today. A silver one over by the Fuddruckers in Herndon and then I saw a really nice looking black one coming home on the Fairfax County Pkwy... pulled over by an unmarked police car.

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
EvlBill,

That was me. Got a warning. Thanks for the props.

98 EO #587 Currently Dirt Jumping
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by DanG:
I see 'em every now and then- Of course, not as common as the Cougars, but every once in a while- In Manassas, even. My license plate kinda gives me away (3L SVT), but there's this one black CSVT that is a total d!ck- Drives like a maniac, cuts you off, etc... Think his plate read "AGENT J".

LOL, Dan, I know where you live! BTW, my license plate now says SVTUNED.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
What's wrong with "AGENT J"? That was awesome! SVTUNED, eh? Watch out- I know where you live!

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Thanks for liking the previous tags I was tired of the Agent J plates cuz people weren't making the connection. I had folks asking stupid questions like "Are you in the CIA?" "Do you work for the FBI?" "Do you work for the Government?" Like if I DID, I'd freakin' advertise it. I'm kinda sure that's against the rules ya know.... So anyway, since I got tired of fielding dumb questions I changed it. It was ashame though cuz I really liked the tags.

BTW, what is your NECO site? I've been looking for it and I can't find it. It's not in the calendar you gave me. I'd like to run around over there every now and then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard