Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 83 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 82 83
J
j4g Offline
J
I might be in on this, depending on how much it costs at this point (it's my dad's car, not mine) but if it is reasonable compared to the price of regular indiglo gauge faces, I will do it. what other methods of payment are there besides paypal?

And one more thing, are you saying that in order to get SVT gauge faces, you need to get hvac as well? because all I want is SVT gauge faces that glow, to replace the normal white SVT ones we already have

Last edited by j4g; 09/14/03 08:29 PM.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
Sorry for the late notice, can I add in? I have money ready to go.

YES! Buy the little things too ho! They make a difference!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
My money is sent! Let's go guys! Get the money in, so we can get these ASAP!

Jim

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by j4g:
I might be in on this, depending on how much it costs at this point (it's my dad's car, not mine) but if it is reasonable compared to the price of regular indiglo gauge faces, I will do it. what other methods of payment are there besides paypal?

And one more thing, are you saying that in order to get SVT gauge faces, you need to get hvac as well? because all I want is SVT gauge faces that glow, to replace the normal white SVT ones we already have

The price is listed in my next reply. You can send payment through the mail with check or money order. You can get just the gauges if you want. PM me if thats what you want to do.

skat, yes you can get in on this group buy,I will add you to the list.

Kontofosho, PM sent you are on the list.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Update

Ok everyone we have all the buyers we need, now I need everyone to get there payment in, send payment to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . If your paying through paypal please add $2.75 for paypal fees. I have shipping info at the bottom for those of you who need to pay with check or money order.

Ok here is the list.

Regular gauges with hvac combo
1)1BADTOUR Paid
2)Shifty GT40 PM
3)Batmobile PM
4)Micah ?
5)crusinmercury Paid
6)weaselbomb Paid
7)tttc Paid
8)Bumpin Paid
9)Skrilla187 Paid
10)Contour_LXsport PM
11)Tim Paid
12)2&1/2 Paid
13)alibies Paid
14)Josch Paid
15)Johnnyfive Paid
16)Vermeleon69 PM
17)jholloway Paid
18)manfre Paid
19)foldthecorners PM
20)XKontour98 ?
21)skat ?

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)Kappa2006 ?
2)hetfield Paid
3)JETNBYA Paid
4)dubkatz PM
5)ABeeSVT ?
6)Zamudio ?
7)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
8)stevers Paid
9)Kontofosho PM

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Ok these will take 2 weeks to get these made and shipped out after we get everyones money in, so lets get rolling on this.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping.

1)scottd60 PM
2)Judge PM
3)DomesticAssault ?
4)fastrussman Paid
5)MapOfTaziFoSho Paid
6)huey3211 ?

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

Ok if you have a blue ? By your name please send me a PM letting me know where you are at with your payment. If you have a green PM by your name don't worry about anything, because I have heard from you and will be reciving payment shortly. If you have a red Paid by your name you are done and waiting on everyone else.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Come on lets get this ball rollin'..

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
this buy must end soon... the more people that keep adding in are just adding to the waiting time... its not that i dont want more people to have indiglos... its just that ... were where these people when the price was being set? GEESH... im getting ansy...

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by alibies:
this buy must end soon... the more people that keep adding in are just adding to the waiting time... its not that i dont want more people to have indiglos... its just that ... were where these people when the price was being set? GEESH... im getting ansy...

I actually think it's better that we do let more people in on this, because the more people we let in on this the better chance we have of meeting the minimum number of orders needed to process the GB.

Once that minimum is met, I have no dillusions that BADTOUR is simply going to give everyone who hasn't paid a nice, friendly "last chance" notice and then drop them from the GB.

Think about it. It's good for us.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
1badtour, earlier in the post micah said he needed you to send him an email because he doesent come on often, so dont rely on a pm.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Update

Ok everyone we have all the buyers we need, now I need everyone to get there payment in, send payment to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . If your paying through paypal please add $2.75 for paypal fees. I have shipping info at the bottom for those of you who need to pay with check or money order.

Ok here is the list.

Regular gauges with hvac combo
1)1BADTOUR Paid
2)Shifty GT40 PM
3)Batmobile PM
4)Micah ?
5)crusinmercury Paid
6)weaselbomb Paid
7)tttc Paid
8)Bumpin Paid
9)Skrilla187 Paid
10)Contour_LXsport PM
11)Tim Paid
12)2&1/2 Paid
13)alibies Paid
14)Josch Paid
15)Johnnyfive Paid
16)Vermeleon69 PM
17)jholloway Paid
18)manfre Paid
19)foldthecorners PM
20)XKontour98 Paid
21)skat ?

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)Kappa2006 ?
2)hetfield Paid
3)JETNBYA Paid
4)dubkatz PM
5)ABeeSVT ?
6)Zamudio ?
7)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
8)stevers Paid
9)Kontofosho PM

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Ok these will take 2 weeks to get these made and shipped out after we get everyones money in, so lets get rolling on this.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping.

1)scottd60 PM
2)Judge Paid
3)DomesticAssault ?
4)fastrussman Paid
5)MapOfTaziFoSho Paid
6)huey3211 ?

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

Ok if you have a blue ? By your name please send me a PM letting me know where you are at with your payment. If you have a green PM by your name don't worry about anything, because I have heard from you and will be reciving payment shortly. If you have a red Paid by your name you are done and waiting on everyone else.

Page 23 of 83 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 82 83

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard