Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
This thread is hereby dedicated to all members of the CO-CEG branch and all info pertaining to issues regarding the Colorado branch of the CEG.

If we can't have an idependant forum I'll start an independant thread. Hopefully it won't get locked for some reason.

----------------------------

Newest update about my car...

It just got towed into a shop yesterday morning and will be a couple more days before they even contact with an estimate. I also just got a rental yesterday! Thats what I call fast service...a full 7 days after the accident before I finally get a car to drive!!

What kind of car did I get you ask? Well, as you all know I demand THE BEST and thats exactly what I got! A 2002 Chevy Crapalier, four door, auto, manual EVERYTHING, no cruise and its built nearly identical to my girlfriends 96 Cav. How sad is that?! On the plus side it IS silver, although not as pretty as Silver Frost.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Damn, a cavalier? The 2.5 they sometimes put in there is quite brawny, but still...I've never been a fan of Chevy build quality. Good luck w/ the car.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Cavelier, ehh buddy? You could pic up some sophomore high school chics in that Brad, probably even let them drive it because it's an auto.

It'll make it feel that much better to get your 'tour back though.

It's a minor case of bad luck compared to you Brad, but My rear discs are shot now because the pads are too cheap, and didn't have wear indicator in them. Now I have to buy new pads and rotors... thanks Ford.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Yeah, I haven't even popped the hood to see whats under there but it runs about like my GFs 2.4 dohc in her car. It actually gets up and goes pretty darn well...but I still want my car back.

Tait, sorry to hear about your rear brakes, they didn't seem that bad when we painted your calipers. It all looked like it would last a little while longer, oh well, what can ya do?

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by SQPlus:
Hopefully it won't get locked for some reason.

....must.....resist the.....urge......

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
NOOOOO Don't do it!

I'm glad to see something like this, although it could get confusing. What about prefacing any post in this forum with either CO, UT, etc.. so we know whats up. Like this:

(CO)Brad's car is in trouble again!

Just a thought...

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Goooood Gravy Brad.

Alex could you please email me when you get a chance? Thanks
John

jcaimhigher@ixpres.com

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Why does the example have to be about MY car?! Just because it gets damaged weekly... ...that could work pretty well too though Alex.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
BTW, has anybody heard from Chad lately? I tried calling him but got no answer, he didn't move out to Cali already did he?!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SQPlus:
BTW, has anybody heard from Chad lately? I tried calling him but got no answer, he didn't move out to Cali already did he?!

He just posted here.....http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=27983&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

-Colter My Old Car Current Cars- 1999 Ford Taurus SE 3.0 Duratec 1999 Ford Explorer XLT, my Geocaching car.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard