Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#338347 07/29/02 08:40 PM
M
M
Awesome story!

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
#338348 07/30/02 10:00 PM
A
A
I think that there are many couples that meet and feel they "know" right from the word go. Most of these relationships fall apart over time, while some prosper and grow into something truly special. Only time will show whether these initial feelings were correct or not!

You seem to have a promising start with this girl-take care of your end of things, and hopefully in time you each will come to the realization that the other is the person that you want to team up with "for better or for worse!" smile

Outback Gal could have been speaking for me: I also had a wedding video story. On my sister's wedding video, our mom said to my sis and her husband: "Marriage is hard work, so be ready to go to work every day."

Anyhow, wishing the best for you!

Jay

#338349 07/30/02 10:22 PM
R
R
Getting married is the most difficult thing you will ever do. The first year of marriage is so tough! I got married June 9, 2001 and it was far and away the best day of my life. I love my wife more than words can discribe. My wife and I dated for four and a half years before getting married. I didn't think there was anything I didn't know about her but after we got married it was alot different. Being married is very hard work, but than agian everything that is worth having comes with a little pain and a whole lot of work. I will do whatever I have to keep my marriage from failing. I couldn't live without my wife. Then again I wouldn't want to!

Edit post: And thats how I knew!

1998 Silver Frost SVT
Purchased 01/10/02
Mods so far:
-Fidanza aluminum flywheel
-Clutch upgrade
-Clarion ProAudio system, DSP, 13 Band EQ

Future mods:
-Intake upgrade
-Performance plug wires
-Autolite double platinums
-Konig 18 X 7.5 Toxxin's
-Koni's and Eibach coil overs
-Rockford amps, 3 12" Rockford subs, etc..
(Just needs to be installed)
#338350 07/30/02 10:34 PM
S
S
In todays news Ryan P. Turner married his beautiful bride.. on a stranger note the temperture in Hell dropped below 32 degrees..... laugh

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
#338351 07/30/02 11:33 PM
O
Administrator
Administrator
O
Quote:
Originally posted by Ripster14:
I got married June 9, 2001 and it was far and away the best day of my life.
Wow, you got married the Saturday before Lance and I did! We feel the exact same way. We love being married, in fact we both say it is the best thing that we ever did, but that doesn't mean that we don't have our bad days. Your bad days if you choose to work through them ultimately make you stronger. You are never going to find the "perfect" person for we are all human, which is why you have to work at marriage and grow to love that person more despite your differences. It is very rewarding when you make the effort.

=) Christy

01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
I also get to drive my hubby's 95 SE!!!
#338352 07/30/02 11:52 PM
P
P
Being married rules. Except when it doesn't. Think about that until your brain hurts.

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard