Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
Here's my plan for world domination...what's your\'s?

My objective is simple: Soul Accumulation
My motive is a little bit more complex: Hatred for all mankind

Stage One:

To begin my plan, I will first Blackmail a Chosen One. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by my arrival. Who is this Sadistic Fiend? Where did he come from? And why does he look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, I will Desecrate the United Nations. This will cause countless hordes of the Undead to flock to me, begging to do my every bidding. My name will become synonymous with All that is wrong with the world, as lesser men whisper my name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, I will Unleash my Plague of Doom, bringing about the Destruction of the Masses. This will all be done from a Abandoned Church, an excellent choice if I may say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect me their new god.

1998 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost
#3623 of 6535 B-day:09/18/97
My CEG Profile
My Car's Website
My Photo Albulm
"Life is full of conflicts; it's the moments of peace that we must cherish"-Me
F
F
Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Chosen One. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Despoiler of all that is Good and Nice and True? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Corporate Suit?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Desecrate the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Mobsters to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Metal, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Demonstrate your Opening of the Seven Seals, bringing about Something That's Really Metal. This will all be done from a Island of Mu, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

heh Island of Mu...I love Jumpin Flash!

Kim
2001 Mercury Cougar C2
1995 Contour GL
Quote: Originally posted by shotwell:
Yeah, I keep checking too. I'm afraid that just as the site goes down my car will burst into flames or something (knocking rapidly on wood)!
P
Master P
Master P
P
I've had mine figured out for a long time now. Make a ton of money and buy Australia. From there on out, the rest of the world will be easy! I don't need no website to help me, besides, they may record my plan and try to foil me! shocked

Your objective is simple: World Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce the Rich and Powerful CEO. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Nightmare beyond Comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Sabotoge the Moon (ooh, tides!). This will cause countless hordes of Classic Thugs to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Blood, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Doomsday Device, bringing about an End to Sanity. This will all be done from a Floating Fortress, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

cool

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
J
J
Stage one: Get underpants.

Stage three: Make profit

Sincerely,
The underpants gnomes

Warning: Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginity.
-------------------
'98 Zetec MTX
17 x 7 Enkei RS5 w/ 215/45/ZR17 Goodyear Eagle GS-D Import tires
30%Front/25%Rear Tint
JVC KD-S570, Clarion APA1200, 2 Soundstream Reference 10"s
"Powered By Ford" seatbelt pads
Pre98 Sail Panels
Removed resonator
Magnaflow muffler
S
S
Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Traumatize a Pope. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Really Bad Guy? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Dark Gunslinger?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy the Grand Canyon. This will cause countless hordes of Computer Programmers to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with the Spice Girls, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Activate your Needlessly Big Weather Machine, bringing about Nightmares for every Man, Woman and Child. This will all be done from a Dark Side of the Moon, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#2412 of 2760
DOB - 7/30/99

MODS:

BAT Inlet Pipe /w Monster Flow Filter, Rear Strut Brace, H&R Sport Springs, Koni Sport Struts, Panasonic CPQ-DF800u, Baer Brake Kit, Brembo Slotted/Crossdrilled rotors for rear brakes, rear KVR Pads, ASA JS6 17" w/ S-02 Pole Position, B&M Shifter, 22mm Rear Sway bar, Bassani Exhaust. SoundStream Rubicon 604 Amp, 2 SoundStream Class A 5.2 Amps, 2 SoundStream SPL 12" Subs, SoundStream SVX2 Crossover, Rockford Fosgate Capacitor.
E
E
All hail Empress Sway!

As your humble servant may I suggest a human sacrifice to appease your highness? Guards! Bring the churlish knave known as Packrat! :p

Move only if there is a real advantage to be gained...when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

'98 SVT E0
Superchip
Y-pipe
KKM filter
custom 2.5 cat back exhaust
UDP
linux fish
T
T
You are all mine you little pretties!! (in voice of wicked witch of the west...) hehehe laugh

Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Mom never loved me

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Expose a Pope. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Ripe *******? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Corporate Suit?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Sabotoge the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Mean English Teachers to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with the Spice Girls, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Plague of Doom, bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This will all be done from a Fake Mountain, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

98 E0 Silver SVT
KKM - Bassani - MSDS - BAT - ES - Unorthodox - HID - Dyna-batt - Koni - Ground Control - 17" MAS Italy Rodger - Quaife - Fidanza

"Every easy girl I have been with has been either a hosebeast or a headcase" - Pete D
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by jkf79indy:
Stage one: Get underpants.

Stage three: Make profit

Sincerely,
The underpants gnomes
LMAO, I love that episode!

Tim
C
C
Your objective is simple: World Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Pope. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Really Bad Guy? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Brain in a Jar?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy the Town's Water Supply. This will cause countless hordes of Mutant Race to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Secret Death Ray, bringing about a 1984 Police State. This will all be done from a Underground Secret Headquarters of Doom, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

Tim
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard